• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about High 1-B+ and math

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was wondering something about how far High 1-B actually extends, so I found a diagram:

http://websupport1.citytech.cuny.edu/faculty/vgitman/images/diagram.jpg

In case any explaination is needed, the diagram starts at Inaccessible.

Inaccessibles are so big that no amount of adding, multiplying, or powersetting or anything else with infinite values even infinite amounts of times will ever reach them.

The same holds true in trying to get from Inaccessibles to Weakly Compacts, from Weakly Compacts to Strongly Unfoldables, and so on, and so forth.

Does the values on this diagram only represent values a High 1-B could attain, or are some or even all of them 1-A exclusive?

tl;dr: Does 1-A only transcend infinities, or does it transcend math altogether?

1-A transcend all higher-dimensional infinite values. That is the best help I can give you. Sorry.

Pretty sure for baseline 1-A you just have to completely transcend space and time, with evidence that your verse contains higher spatial dimensions, ideally an infinite number of them.

I don't think it has anything to do with "transcending maths".

Having a non-finite number of dimensions is already transcending dimensions to some degree, as in no numerical format can serve as a descriptor of your dimensionality. You can be at any level which is finitely or infinitely superior, or even incalculably or indescribably above this stage, and still be High 1-B. 1-A is a whole different thing, which corresponds to a conceptual barrier of dimensionality, basically meaning that to be a 1-A, you must not require any kind of physical dimension in any way, meaning that yes, while you may not necessarily transcend maths, you transcend any kind of measurement that we know of or can validate. Could there be higher "octaves," of complexity that are superior to dimensions? Yes. Can we equate that with any known system? No.

So, since the question has been answered, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back