• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about goku and beerus feat-

I have a question about goku a d beerus feat.
From what I have understood, goku a d beerus have enough power to destroy the U7 including afterlife, and afterlife has souls in it.
Wouldn't they both get soul destruction or something like that? Since both of them were going to destroy the macrocosm including the after life

Well, every character in DB can kill characters that already died without need of soul destruction, so, I doubt it (such as, for example, Buu willing to kill Vegeta a second time)

There are souls in the afterlife who don't have a physical body. Goku is one of few granted a physical body in the afterlife because he was a good guy and Vegeta was given a second chance to defeat Buu by King Yemma

Although the BoG feat is only considered 3-A here so I'm not sure how this would affect stuff. Maybe Xenoverse/Heroes could get something since they're blatantly wiping out all of existence and everything within it

So does this mean anyone who scales above the feat get soul destruction? Or just the people who gave clear feat a d statement for destroying the afterlife? Or nah?

Soul Manipulation is when you manipulate soul, they was going to destroy the souls, this is NPI not soul manipulation

I guess I worded it wrong.
I didn't mean they manipulate souls they just technically gave the ability to destroy them without hakai

They don't destroy souls, if souls die due to the destruction of the Universe then it's more of a Universal mechanic rather than Goku's ability.

I guess I worded it wrong.
I didn't mean they manipulate souls they just technically gave the ability to destroy them without hakai
then it's kinda NPI maded with Ki and Raw Power
They don't destroy souls, if souls die due to the destruction of the Universe then it's more of a Universal mechanic rather than Goku's ability.
Incorporeal, due for their nature, shouldn't die for physical destruction

Physical destruction affecting non physical bodies....strange-

They mostly destroy the souls by destroying the home world; all souls naturally erase as a result of having no afterlife to live in. We unfortunately do not consider it non physical interaction iirc. Though, Beerus has been shown to be able to delete souls in the Arale episode.

I do not know, I think it was just what was ultimately decided as opposed to the characters being able to naturally destroy souls. Well, In Beerus' case he actively can destroy souls and I do not think there a doubts that other Gods of Destruction can, It just seems like there's no evidence Goku can specifically.

I do not know, I think it was just what was ultimately decided as opposed to the characters being able to naturally destroy souls. Well, In Beerus' case he actively can destroy souls and I do not think there a doubts that other Gods of Destruction can, It just seems like there's no evidence Goku can specifically.
But his energy can destroy the afterlife which contains souls. It's either he magically gains it, or god ki gave him such ability

Hmmm I see. I wouldn't say that it's impossible for Goku to be able to destroy souls since he does already have "Likely Non-Physical Interaction" so the possibility could exist.

Not gonna lie, while I see the concept of the idea, I am extremely skeptical about this. You can argue this for pretty much any universal/multiversal destroyer that wipes out existence to nothing.

It should really just be a byproduct of the destruction that occurs, not some specific soul hax ability.

Then they all should get it simple as that. It clears as the day, goku can destroy the afterlife which contains souls, souls get destroyed with the afterlife, of there was a hint of chain reaction or something go ahead a d prove it. Instead of going to a complex path, just go to the easiest most possible path.
I mean the only reason he won't get it is to consider souls in dbz aren't souls and they are just normal bodies which surprise surprise, they are not

Then they all should get it simple as that.
Or or or, the other option, thats very viable, is that no one should be getting an ability for such a loosely applicable reason such as that.

An ability should be given specifically by using the ability. Not a technicality.

That's a bit stupid. It soo simple like: this character can destroy a place which contains bodies that normally we cannot touch or they are special, while in the process of destroying the place, those bodies will get destroyed, thus the character has the ability to interact or destroy the bodies.
In case if there any other approach with enough evidence that suggests otherwise, go ahead and prove it.

I feel like giving 4-dimensional soul destruction to every Tier 2 with a feat is silly. We've already had a thread on technicality issues like this, I believe and it was agreed to not scale them like this from what I recall.

I mean, if souls are affected, isn't the only other possible solution that Goku and Beerus were affecting space time or am I wrong?
I don't know what is the logic behid it but no

Space-Time is just a physic structure with 3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimensions

temporal dimensions is basically a dimensions made of time, and it Alone, without the other 3, could be comparable to 1 spatial dimension

Another issue that I can think of with this is Mechikabura's feat. He absorbed the entire multiverse and everything within it inside his body so his absorbtion would have to affect the souls of the afterlife too. I could see Mechi having NPI with his absorbtion tbh

I don't know what is the logic behid it but no

Space-Time is just a physic structure with 3 spatial dimensions + 1 temporal dimensions

temporal dimensions is basically a dimensions made of time, and it Alone, without the other 3, could be comparable to 1 spatial dimension
I mean, that doesn't answer my question at all

Why would Low 2-C AP be able to destroy souls at all? You can be 1-A and not be able to do that.

Guys I am not really proposing this question for dimensional stuff. I'm just really wondering if they can affect or destroy souls with feat lmao.
I think.

Back