• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Gogeta's Kaioken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gogeta was recently downgraded back to low 2-C and as far as i know, he is still consider to scale to Beerus's half 2-C feats.

So.....wouldn't he still be 2-C if he use his kaioken ? his profile page say he has it and push to 20x, if so, shouldn't we add a '2-C with Kaioken' thing to his profile ?

Hypothetical scenario. He never did it and we don't know if he even can with that level of power and what kind of effect it will have on the fusion. It's best to not consider it as an option.

Wouldn't it be "likely or possible" since, despite having it he never used it?

Also since he used to be "possible" before due to his sheer power.

Honestly, he should be 2-C as a ssj since it is accepted as a 40x boost and you only need to be 2x as beerus, which he should be relatovely close on base.

AKM sama said:
Hypothetical scenario. He never did it and we don't know if he even can with that level of power and what kind of effect it will have on the fusion. It's best to not consider it as an option.
I mean, even Basic Kaioken would make him baseline but it's true we don't know what it would do with the fusion.

But then why have it on his profile ? it clearly put it on the table for him to use, which would make him 2-C if used.

Also can Kaioken be used on threads since we don't know ?

I guess it's only on his profile because of copy pasting all of the abilities of Goku and Vegeta and that he should be capable of using it even in base form. But it's still too iffy overall and we should not grant a whole new tier based on something we have literally no idea about.

AKM sama said:
I guess it's only on his profile because of copy pasting all of the abilities of Goku and Vegeta and that he should be capable of using it even in base form. But it's still too iffy overall and we should not grant a whole new tier based on something we have literally no idea about.
Okay, fair enough.

So is Kaioken usable in threads then ?

For the same reasons, I don't think so.

Debates are not the priority here. I'll rather let it stay as a possibility in base form at least, whether that possibility is usable or effective is not something we know.

Anyway, I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back