• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Fully Powered Forms, and 50% Forms.

If 50% Kurama is Tier X, shouldn't Full Power Kurama be Tier X×2? 🤔

Or vice versa?

Just asking.

Also, when a established Character at Full Power is, let's say, Continental+ Level (3 Petatons for example)
Does that mean the other form of the same character which had 50% of this power should automatically be 1.5 Petatons? Even though this "50% form" has consistent 20 Teraton range feats?

Basically, when is Backscaling plausible?

If 50% Kurama is Tier X, shouldn't Full Power Kurama be Tier X×2? 🤔

Or vice versa?

Just asking.

Also, when a established Character at Full Power is, let's say, Continental+ Level (3 Petatons for example)
Does that mean the other form of the same character which had 50% of this power should automatically be 1.5 Petatons? Even though this "50% form" has consistent 20 Teraton range feats?

Basically, when is Backscaling plausible?
Just depends on it’s consistency
For example Deku from MHA if we backscaled him 5% would be High 7-C which makes no sense with how he’s constantly harmed by Tier 8 attacks and struggles to do tier 8 feats at points
So he is just treated as non linear in terms of percentage
So I’d like your second example if 50% is 20 Teratons despite full power being 3 Petatons then 50% would be country level and viewed as non linear

Usually tho it is assumed percentages or said amps are linear (50% x 2 = 100%) until proven otherwise

Just depends on it’s consistency
For example Deku from MHA if we backscaled him 5% would be High 7-C which makes no sense with how he’s constantly harmed by Tier 8 attacks and struggles to do tier 8 feats at points
So he is just treated as non linear in terms of percentage
So I’d like your second example if 50% is 20 Teratons despite full power being 3 Petatons then 50% would be country level and viewed as non linear

Usually tho it is assumed percentages or said amps are linear (50% x 2 = 100%) until proven otherwise
You actually gave me an outstanding example, thank you so much.

In the case I'm making, yeah, the character is harmed by and produce Country Level feats when he has half of himself, and has Continental+ Level feats and scaling at Full Power.

Back