• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You are joking, right?

Reality Warping is the power to alter the fabric of reality. It's one of the best abilities to have in combat.

Sheba has a massive power advantage and can literally punch Zeal's soul out of her body, unless Zeal can counter that in some way Sheba should take this fairly easily

Matthew Schroeder said:
You are joking, right?

Reality Warping is the power to alter the fabric of reality. It's one of the best abilities to have in combat.
Unless your Jubileus or Sheba, in which, if you scroll down to the weakness page of Jubileus, who is quite literally the exact same as Sheba. "Reality Warping which is unusable in combat"

No I'm not joking, I just know the verse (JK)

@Gargoyle

Not quite. Jubileus' page is saying that her reuiniting the Trinity of Realities is through reality warping and is not applicable for combat, not that Jubileus' r-warping overall isn't usable.

I doubt she is going to reunite the trinity of realities while fighting. To quote the page, "May be through Reality Warping which is unusable for combat"

I wonder why she never used it against Bayonetta, because that seems very platinum for her to use it if it was.

Back