• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I doubt anyone knows William so imma debate for him.

Completely immortal and invulhanrable (Resistant to all in-verse abilities) to all harm. The 2-A embodiment of death cannot claim Williams life due to his immortality. His immortality can be negated with powerful Light Manipulation and light enhanced blessed silver bullets (That's the only reason he lost in verse).

Passive 4-D Power Nullification that can negate all these abilities and many more, his resistances to mind hax, memory hax, etc is 4-D as his mind and body is protected by Shadow Magic and has 4-D mind hax and resistance negation to resistances of mind hax.

I don't see any soulhax from William's profile and he needs soulhax to negate Rimuru's skill (which are etched in the user's soul but he can negate Rimuru's magic attacks.

Rimuru can just seal him with unlimited imprisonment and be done with it and will have the first move due to mind accelerate.

I'm going to need you to explain what "skill" in this context means. Because Shadow Magics rests within the wielders soul and passive power nullification can nullify other shadow magic wielders abilities which would mean affecting the soul and nullifying it.

Also every character in the verse who wields shadow magic, and even fodders can pull out souls

Shadow users first moves are also mind hax which is thought based, which Rimuru has no counter against. So unless this sealing is passive it ain't going to much, and will be negated anyway through power null

Basically skills are an ability that can be acquired in recognition of some form of personal growth. They can be acquired through the desires of the user. They are described many times in the novel that skills are not magic and there is already magic classification in the verse. Basically you need to destroy the user's soul to negate their skill because it's a part of their physiology. So the thing you said about shadow magic wielder soul with not work since he needs to overpower Rimuru's soul resistance but unfortunately he doesn't have soulhax in his profile.

Also gonna need a scan for the duck using soul hax because it's not on their profile. A unique skill user's soul can survive the journey through the realm being transported to another universe and an Ultimate skill user's soul is greater than that by a large margin.

All of Rimuru's attack are thought based due to chant annulment and you need to mindhax the soul to mind control Rimuru which he needs feats of mindcontrolling a soul directly and not the mind itself. Due to mind accelerate, he can perceive 12 days in 1 second which Rimuru has many time to do whatever he wants. Raphael can just tell him the strategy to win this battle and he will tell Rimuru to incap hiim through either sealing or absorption. There's still his Universal Perception that span 30 miles which allows hin detect enemies and also their killing intent.

All of the stuffs I mentioned are explained in Rimuru's profile

Before I write my argument. I'm sorry for what I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.

They are described many times in the novel that skills are not magic and there is already magic classification in the verse. Basically you need to destroy the user's soul to negate their skill because it's a part of their physiology. So the thing you said about shadow magic wielder soul with not work since he needs to overpower Rimuru's soul resistance but unfortunately he doesn't have soulhax in his profile.

• Shadow Magic doesn't just nullify magical abilities my friend. It nullifies physical abilities, conceptual abilities as well as other shadow enhanced abilities. Shadow magic resides within the soul, therefore, when power nullifying Rimuru, it isn't just going to nullify his magic based abilities, but also what resides within his soul. And unless his resistance here is 4th dimensional, unforutunately for him it isn't going to be enough. The reason soul has isn't in his profile is because it is manipulated through other abilities, in this case, Power Nullification
"Also gonna need a scan for the duck using soul hax because it's not on their profile. A unique skill user's soul can survive the journey through the realm being transported to another universe and an Ultimate skill user's soul is greater than that by a large margin"

• Shadow Magic has constantly, repeatedly, consistentaly mind haxed souls/spiritis and undead creatures. Mind haxing souls is an ability fodder characters in the verse can do. Entry level hax. Once again, it falls under mind manipulation hence why it isn't listed under soul manipulation [All characters in the following scans are either nothing but wondering souls or spirits whose souls have been controlled by shadow].
https://i.imgur.com/7wi1b6fh.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609994714761920526/696567919915827290/unknown-14.png

https://i.imgur.com/7Lolcfx.png

https://i.imgur.com/G5ovCtah.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7wi1b6fh.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609994714761920526/696569158212780082/Never_surrender.PNG

https://i.imgur.com/FMDX3ta.png

Need I continue with mind haxing the soul? I can give you many, many more scans of Shadow Magic especially condeming souls~

• Once again for this, unless Rimuru's resistance is at a 4th dimensional level, and on top of that resists Resistance Negation that can negate multiple different layers of resistances, then I'm sorry, Rimuru is getting nullified into oblivion and so is his abilities, which as I pointed out, isn't limited to magic.
  • As for your last paragraph, I have given evidence, multiple in fact, of Shadow Magic, which is his source of Mind Manipulation, working on souls and spirits and what not. Again, entry level ability in Wizard101.
Conclusion:

• Passive 4th dimensional power nullification. Works on the soul as well as stated above.
  • Thought based 4th dimensional mind hax that negates resistances.
Rimuru, as said by other fans, has no higher dimensional resistances. He is done.

That and in a CRT I'm working on I'm gonna apply Acausality Type 4 and many other abilities to his profile so kek

@Zenkai

Nulling skills in slime is the equivalent of power nulling a human's arm. It's basically their soul that's why the duck needs to destroy the soul completely. It doesn't matter how high passive null is unless that passive null can passively erase soul. That's the reason why they are listed as unconventional resistance to any power modification in his profile.

The 1st, 4th and 5th links don't work for me but I don't see any mention of souls in the rest of the scans. Even the Shadow Magic which you send from your first reply doesn't mention any soulhax(unless I misread something). Spiritual Lifeform, Spirits, Phantoms and Ghost even have souls in slime, yeah weird right? But I'll give you that they can mindhax soul

Also can the duck see someone in kilometers (SBA starts them at kilometer range)? Rimuru can see everything around 30 miles on an atomic level with also added danger detection and he can use many skills that far. He still has the Mind Accelerate which I explained about and it is automatically activated in battle which always enables him to have the first move. There's still his "Predict Future Attack" skill which does this:

Predict Future Attack: A skill which allows him to predict his opponent's future attack by seeing all possible paths their attacks can go. It is not a prediction of an attack that is most likely to occur, instead, once successfully predicted, the attack will definitely land on the predicted path.

@GLHF22

The weakest form of Shadow Magic forms the essence of reality and can corrupt the entire universe (Similar to dabura who corrupted infinite zamasu). It also forms reality, defines it, manipulates it, and shadow magic binds all other forms of magic together.

"Nulling skills in slime is the equivalent of power nulling a human's arm. It's basically their soul that's why the duck needs to destroy the soul completely. It doesn't matter how high passive null is unless that passive null can passively erase soul. That's the reason why they are listed as unconventional resistance to any power modification in his profile."

• It is NLF to assume the power nullification nullifying the essence and the soul itself will be negated by Rimuru, who has never shown such things on a 4th dimensional level. As I mentioned previously, which unless I am misinterpreting what you're saying, you ignored. Once again, it nullifies the soul and the abilities within it, itself. So yes, it is going to work on his soul. Even if you don't want to do that, Shadow Magic touches the essence of the other schools of magic and allows you to use them, which has shown multiple times to rip out essences/souls and trap them. Once again, destroying and sealing souls is entry level magic.
"The 1st, 4th and 5th links don't work for me but I don't see any mention of souls in the rest of the scans. Even the Shadow Magic which you send from your first reply doesn't mention any soulhax(unless I misread something). Spiritual Lifeform, Spirits, Phantoms and Ghost even have souls in slime, yeah weird right? But I'll give you that they can mindhax soul"

• The characters that stated they were condemed, forced to do something, etc. are wondering souls that were manipulated into doing something Shadow Magic forced them to do.
The nature of Williams ability being passive > Precognition, foreseight and "going first"

I'll reply to whatever you post next tomorrow. Gonna chill the rest of the night.

Thanks for keeping the debate civil

4-D mind hax of the mind body and soul. He can probably kill him but that's not his, nor any Shadow Weilders go too ting.

The last time I said a character stomps I was suggested to make a thread. So I made this thread just to confirm Will stomps and he could replace rimuru

Back