• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Q about 2-C and 2-B

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes.

The space between universe is considered to be 4-D axis ? , Which mean the axis itself can contain the timeline ranging from Low-2C to multiple 2-A set ?

The space between universe is considered to be 4-D axis ? , Which mean the axis itself can contain the timeline ranging from Low-2C to multiple 2-A set ?
no, the space between universes is considered to be, 5D, and what do you mean by this

Reactions: Sus

The distance/the space between any two 4D timelines is considered as the 5th dimension, since you'd need a fifth coordinate to define their position in relation to one another, something like (x,y,z,t,5), for instance.
Also this very fact is my weapon for low 1C Silver Sea.

Sorry but that aint gonna work out, it has to do with the fact that, just because the coordinates exist=/=the actual 5D space/ existing, you still need to prove that it actually qualifies for low 1-C, it would be supporting evidence at best

Its be two in mind , the 4-D axis can contained multiple timeline inside which i think 4-D axis still can contain 4-D universe.
The distance/the space between any two 4D timelines is considered as the 5th dimension, since you'd need a fifth coordinate to define their position in relation to one another, something like (x,y,z,t,5), for instance.
In previous time , i saw many people talking about it the space between them is spatial dimensions not temporal , and they have a reason why madoka can't be 5-D because PMM cosmology has multiple 2-A set but still fall under 4-D it seem similary to MG layers doesn't it ?

PMMM should be 5-D tho,there are like,many evidences for R-F diff that's not metaphor like previous thread

In previous time , i saw many people talking about it the space between them is spatial dimensions not temporal , and they have a reason why madoka can't be 5-D because PMM cosmology has multiple 2-A set but still fall under 4-D it seem similary to MG layers doesn't it ?
You will understand when I will make the low 1C thread.

Its be two in mind , the 4-D axis can contained multiple timeline inside which i think 4-D axis still can contain 4-D universe.

The space between universes is spatial yes, but that isn't a reason for it not being low 1-C, the reason for is that yes the 2-A spaces fall under 4D, but also because the space between the multiverses, while it does "exist" in a sense it doesn't qualify for low 1-C since it is non-relevant in volume/mass, that and the space is empty because a 2-A multiverse is not even a quark compared to the size of a 5D space

I don't think distance between any timelines would be 5-D by default,by that logic one bubble between two other bubbles in MG should be 5-D lol,makes no sense

I don't think distance between any timelines would be 5-D by default,by that logic one bubble between two other bubbles in MG should be 5-D lol,makes no sense
It is though, that is literally how it works, you are moving through a different axis than other stuff, and even then it wouldn't be 5D, cause that space isn't big enough to be low 1-C

It is though, that is literally how it works, you are moving through a different axis than other stuff, and even then it wouldn't be 5D, cause that space isn't big enough to be low 1-C
But what you said means that it's not 5-D by default

I can't wait do you have any new reasons beside another in the thread ?
yep, bubbles being temporally and spatially infinite embedded in an infinite N-D(N can be 4 or 5) expanse and having 5D Silver waters surrounding it. I am talking with Ultima regarding this. Lets leave the matter here.

it won't make him low 1C unless the hypertimeline has uncountably infinite universes

Back