• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyra (Xenoblade) vs Orochi (Koei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyra/Homura didn't get so much love here,so here this si Pyra first match agaisnt this snake.Lets go!!

-Both in character

-This is Pneuma Pyra/Myrha version and Orochi X is used

-Speed equalized

-Place located in earth orbit and moon

-Range is 5 km

-Win via death!!

Pyra (Xenoblade)
Underrated best girl

Orochi X
Underrated snake

VS

-Orochi : 0

-Pyra/Homura : 4 (Deus,Perp,Dot,Gar)

-Inconclusive : 0

Not sure how Orochi's Space-Time hax works, or how good his Reality warping is, but Pyra also has good Reality Warping and can stop time. Pyra also appears to be more versatile in other elements, with Precognition, Probability Manipulation, Summoning Artifice Siren. Not sure about Intangibility or how Pyra can get passed that. Voting Inconclusive for now.

Orochi looks... impressive, definitely, but most of the abilities he has, Pyra has as well, and seemingly to a greater degree. It looks like Orochi might have something of a slight AP/Durability advantage, perhaps also a slight Intelligence/experience advantage, but conversely Pyra seems far more versatile in the application of her assorted tools and tricks, enough so to overcome it.

...Something I should bring up now, I guess, Orochi's telekinesis is P+ class. That's scary. In theory, he could probably just hold her in place with it (seeing as her sustained physical strength is inconsequential) and shred her that way... problem being, A: as far as I can tell, his TK is fairly limited and imprecise, more for use on say, large continent-sized objects than people, and B: I'm not really sure that's in-character...? Like, the guy is actively seeking out worthy fights, that's a core component of his characterization, he wouldn't cheese a fight even if he had the chance to I don't think.

Pyra, High-Difficulty, I guess.

Well, I played Warriors Orochi 1 & 2 and I'm not seeing him use the same telekinetic power he used to lift both china and japan in actual fight.

But I played the game long time ago, so I might missed something.

I guess Pyra for reason above for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back