• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUMONGOUS PvZ additions (PVZ Garden Warfare key addition + some Hero's changes (Staff approval needed!))

koopa3144

He/Him
This is my proposal for a Garden Warfare key for the Peashooter, Sunflower, Snow Pea, and Football Zombie. While a few plant hero's slight profile changes.

Peashooter: Current profile, new profile
Sunflower:
Current profile, new profile
Snow Pea: Current profile, new profile

Football Zombie: Current profile, new profile
Rose and Super Braiz need mid-low regen and Super-Block Meter added to profiles, while Green Shadow and Solar Flare need the Super-Block Meter and the possibly 6-B rating added to their profiles. They also need to have their stamina changed to superhuman to match the rest of the plants.

Agree: @Sans2345 @Dragonite007 @Board3659 @JustANormalLemon @LephyrTheRevanchist
Disagree:
neutral:

Last edited:
I'll probably be making a profile blog for the Peashooter with GW key soon. I didn't know how to make one when I first created this thread.

I think that this proposal and the additions demonstrated by the blog posts are good additions. However, how canon are the Garden Warfare games to the original Plants vs. Zombies game? If they're canon, then I think the Garden Warfare versions of the characters should scale above the ones from the original. The playable plants and zombies from the Garden Warfare games are capable of a lot more than their original iterations, and assist characters from those games are like minor enemies, many of which are iterations of characters that are faithful to the original ones. The only resulting change would be that the speed of the Garden Warfare versions of the characters would be definitely hypersonic+ instead of possibly so, due to the original characters having hypersonic+ attack speed.

I think that this proposal and the additions demonstrated by the blog posts are good additions. However, how canon are the Garden Warfare games to the original Plants vs. Zombies game? If they're canon, then I think the Garden Warfare versions of the characters should scale above the ones from the original. The playable plants and zombies from the Garden Warfare games are capable of a lot more than their original iterations, and assist characters from those games are like minor enemies, many of which are iterations of characters that are faithful to the original ones. The only resulting change would be that the speed of the Garden Warfare versions of the characters would be definitely hypersonic+ instead of possibly so, due to the original characters having hypersonic+ attack speed.
Im so utterly confused by this comment.

they're already massively superior to their original counterpart. they're tier 6 💀

Im pretty sure it'd be better if we scale them to their own feats. right now their scaling seems fine.
Fine I guess. Speaking of which, why does the original Peashooter have hypersonic+ attack speed? I haven't discovered a justification for it. I hope Garden Warfare feats weren't already applied in the past by mistake.

Fine I guess. Speaking of which, why does the original Peashooter have hypersonic+ attack speed? I haven't discovered a justification for it. I hope Garden Warfare feats weren't already applied in the past by mistake.
If I recall Hypersonic+ comes from having a comparable attack speed to the All-Star Zombie, even though All-Star Zombie doesn't even have the Hypersonic+ feat on profile right now.

If I recall Hypersonic+ comes from having a comparable attack speed to the All-Star Zombie, even though All-Star Zombie doesn't even have the Hypersonic+ feat on profile right now.
So this means that the speed of the original iterations of the characters is overstated, since the Garden Warfare versions superior to them. There should be an aim to fix this mistake in addition to applying your revision.

It probably depends on the plant. As for Peashooters, their peas may appear slow in gameplay, but they're shot well enough to travel across the lawn without touching the ground, so their speed should be inferred based on that.
Actually, I think we should just give PvZ 1 All-Star a likely Hypersonic+ and give the PvZ 1 plants "Unknown, likely Hypersonic+" for attack speed.

Bump, also should the ability cool-downs be noted as weaknesses? I'm not 100% sure if they count as game mechanics or not.

I can't remeber any weak

By the way, Twin sunflower Shouldn't it have multiple selves (Type 3)?

Type 3 (Multiple Organisms): Generally describes those who have one or more organisms co-inhabiting their body. This includes parasites, symbiotes, multiple heads and such.

Back