• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Good VS Pure Evil

As Dirty Dog draws his final breath, it seems the war on evil is over. Cool Cat has destroyed all evil, and everything appears to be winding down.

However, with nobody to inherit them, the abilities of the Death God force somebody able to into existence. Butch the Bully.

Butch knows he can't take on Cool Cat alone, even as the Death God. So, he corrupts several people in order to create a small cult. They stand in a circle and chant. HOSTLESS is being summoned.

Upon awakening, HOSTLESS is immediately told to destroy Cool Cat, and even corrupted a bit by Butch the Bully just for good measure.

Cool Cat is enjoying a moment of peace. Dirty Dog has been vanquished. All is well.

However, he senses something very powerful. A wave of pure darkness. Searching for the source of this energy, Cool Cat goes in its direction.

HOSTLESS sees something coming towards it, as does Cool Cat. They stop at each other.

As the two gods exist in each other's vicinity, the illusion of reality crumbles to reveal the battlefield.

HOSTLESS: ALRIGHT, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THE MY LITTLE PONY SERIES FINALE IS STARTING IN HALF AN HOUR, SO I'M GONNA HAVE TO KILL YOU QUICKLY IF WE'RE GONNA FIGHT.

Cool Cat: KILLING?! That's not nice! If you wanna be a cool cat, don't be a bully!

HOSTLESS uses Deathlock and Cool Cat uses True Coolness (Season 2).

Win via death, incap, or K.O.

Battle takes place on Final Destinatio

The FNAF Recolor: 0

The Furry Rapist: 2

Let the war begin

I like this song so I guess I'll make it the theme:

Dangerous Gaze - Sasuke VS Hiei (Death Battle Music)-3
Dangerous Gaze - Sasuke VS Hiei (Death Battle Music)-3

Because

1) I'm not willing to debate Godmodes

2) You're just gonna say Cool Cat stomps despite me giving plenty of good feats.

I can't really say Cool Cat wins. Actually I have no idea who wins. I think the best way to debate this is to go through Cool Cat's best hax one by one and see which ones HOSTLESS could/couldn't survive.

I'd prefer we go without doing godmode debating. There's another HOSTLESS profile I plan on doing (not the Sinverse one that exists) which gives him legit stats.

Christian Higdon said:
I'd prefer we go without doing godmode debating. There's another HOSTLESS profile I plan on doing (not the Sinverse one that exists) which gives him legit stats.
How about Non Godmode Verse HOSTLESS

I find it better to use actual tier profiles more than Godmode debates cause there would be less flame wars, biasness, and edit wars

As for this debate, idk what HOSTLESS will do for most of the hax but for the one where Cool Cat makes you fight yourself (Any opponent who dares oppose him is sent directly sent to a dimension where they must face themselves in a fight to the death, if they win they lose because they killed themselves, if they lose they lose because they killed themselves, if they don't win or lose they'll meet the loss conditions anyways) HOSTLESS says "there can only be one" and the other HOSTLESS gets yeeted

It's mostly said in other threads.

As I said, I'm making another profile for him (without godmode stuff).

That's nice. But this thread will be using their Godmode versions.

So far we know that Cool Cat absorbing HOSTLESS's powers is cancelled out because SCREW YOUR POWERS does the same thing, and he also can't make him fight himself. HOSTLESS can also destroy half the plot line, but Cool Cat's Acausality (All Types) prevents this from affecting him.

Back