• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Why is Sayaka Miki 8-C?

Miki can control her witch form in Rebellion Story, Why she is lower than Mami ? I Think She is 7-B or 7-A in Rebellion Story afterwards.

@Riodeamzo Another one of those huh...perfect.

@DeidaraSanji I don't know for which profile you are talking about, it would be good to find someone knowledgable on the verse and ask him/her.(Supporters of each verse can be found on the verse's page).

Going by the thread topic down below, the OP is asking about Sayaka Miki from PMMM. SD knows more of the verse more than me here (even tho i follow it too somewhat but i'm still not fully into it from the original anime......yet).

I believe he said something about them having only Building level feats for their dura but i forgot the exact details of what he explained to me.

7-B or 7-A?

Why 7-A? No one (In the entire verse) even has a 7-A feat.

As for 7-B, this is from scaling to Homulily right? Well, I do have to remind you that Homulily only sent her familiars to fight the magical girls because she doesn't want to fight them, rather she wanted to kamikaze Kyubey.

Not to mention Oktavia is officially Likely 8-A due to the fact that her barrier is of unknown size.

Didn't Sayaka fight Kyoko semi evenly (she still got beat, but she was able to block her strikes, so that would require a similar force output), so she should be low 7-C?

Well this is quite the necro, but no, Kyoko mentions how she wasn't even trying against her later.

If Sayaka's profile says that she is right between Homura and Kyoko (respectively 7-C and Low 7-C) why Sayaka isn't Low 7-C?

Because Homura's AP comes from the use of amplified military grade weapons outside of the natural magical destructive power (Which in her case is actually 8-B), hence why Sayaka is where she is at.

Well I believe I specified this in the verse page that Homura's ranking in AP and Dura is 0, but I guess a note on her page would help too.

Another note i want to make is, like all profiles, shouldn't we bother to actually give details on her physical stats and give a description for her Town level stat? Cause all i see is Town level yet we're doing the main thing we're failing at here with her: Actually telling why she is that tier and how its done.

Well the reason why she doesn't have a description for her Town level stat is that the original calc was, much like many other calcs, made no longer usable due to the changes in NF. As a matter of fact, thanks for reminding me Cross, I'll remake the calc so we can use that.

Oh....that makes sense. Still as an indexing wikia, having something not there just doesn't feel right really.

But NP anyways.

Back