• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pucci vs Valentine

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Enrico Pucci vs Funny Valentine

Whitesnake Pucci.

Scenario: Pucci is transported into the alternate reality where the Steel Ball Race is taking place. He finds out about the Corpse and believes that it will lead him to Heaven. This is basically part 7 but instead of JoJo and Gyro, we have Pucci.

Pucci gets one week of prep before the race starts. He infiltrates the race. Funny is suspicious of him and decides to monitor his activities.

Who gets the Corpse?

Pucci pls render
FunnyValentine2
Funny Valentine

Pucci with prep is pretty dangerous considering he can steal Stand powers, information, mind control others and create allies out of stuff such as plankton.

In a battle I see both hiding to attack surprise the other, and Pucci coming on top due to that being his specialty. H2H alone ends with Valentine losing his Stand. And ignoring how the plot would make impossible to have other Puccis in alternative universes, original Pucci can deal with that via mind controlling disks and illusions.

So yeah, I vote Pucci.

I'm conflicted here, while Pucci can easily steal Valentine's D4C with Whitesnake, D4C massively outspeeds Whitesnake. If Pucci can manage to steal D4C then he wins no doubt about it but for now my vote goes to Valentine.

Prep is meant to give Pucci a bit of an understanding of where he is and what is going on.

1 for Pucci

1 for Valentine

Phealan1 said:
D4C massively outspeeds Whitesnake.
Lol it doesn't, D4C's line of scaling ends on it being comparable to THE WORLD, who's comparable to The World to an unknown degree. Whitesnake was behind Star Platinum, said "I am gonna attack you", and did so before Jotaro could react. That alone puts it way above D4C.

Ok, so here is the thing about the senerio. Pucci can probably deal with Dr. Fernandez much easier than Johnny and Gyro could, but to such a degree that Diego may not even get Scary Monsters. However, seeing as Pucci will probably ally himself with Diego anyway, he will probably unlock him The World or give him another stand which means that Valentine will probably get ****** if the two team up. Valentine may not even manage to get the Corpse from Axl Ro because instead of Pucci killing him like Johnny did in their fight, he just takes civil war for himself, thus avoiding the loop that Johnny got stuck in that Valentine used to kill Axl and take the corpse. I guess that says that Pucci is gonna get the corpse right there.

Thus, I vote Pucci

Putting Whitesnake Pucci in any Part of JoJo from the beginning makes him the ruler of the world and master of time and gravity.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Eh, I'm not sure how he would do if you put him in Part 5
Diavolo would shit his pants if he found out about Pucci's powers.

Might as well defend za president of the united states:

1) Pucci doesnt know that the heart belongs to Valentine.

2) Allying with Diego is meaningless when Valentine can simply drop an alternate Diego and make them go sponge.

3) sponging is still a valid condition for Valentine.

4) Pucci wont probably know about Valentine's stand ability until its too late. Valentine can play it safe when he decides to kill him if he simply goes for the sponge.

I may add this but if I do it I will briefly mention the plot to give proper context.

Back