• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Godzilla, sensing the threat that Psykorochi presents to Earth, decides to travel to the monster association base to stop her

• Speed equalized
  • Both are High 6-A
  • Battle takes place at the monster association base, or where psykorochi and tatsumaki fought
  • No prep time or prior knowledge
  • Red Spiral Particle Breath is restricted
  • Both are in character

- Psykorochi:

- Godzilla Earth: 8 (Ourosboros, AbaddonTheDisappointment, Apex_PredatorX, Arceus0x, 1000TonsofFun, SemiRaedi, EnderLord8, Confluctor)

- My son claps both:

Last edited:
uh isn't this a stomp? Godzilla's high 6-A ap is scaled 20 times higher than his 2.5 petaton calc which is only 50 petatons. Psykorochi is 250 petatons. I am missing something?

I'm a little confused now, has the Psykorochi calculation of 250 petatons been accepted?

And didn't Godzilla Earth have a calculation that resulted in more than 600 petatons?

Could anyone with knowledge clarify this issue?

I'm a little confused now, has the Psykorochi calculation of 250 petatons been accepted?

And didn't Godzilla Earth have a calculation that resulted in more than 600 petatons?

Could anyone with knowledge clarify this issue?
From what I can tell, yes Psykorochi does scale to 250 petatons and Earth scales to 642 petatons

Wow, what a complicated match-up. I think it would actually be better for Psykorochi to be underground.

AP favors Godzilla 2.5X if we're using 22,030 form at 642 petatons, Lifting strength is comparable, Godzilla has good heat resistance but Psykorochi has a regen advantage high-mid vs. low-mid and absorption/statistics amplification.

With the 22,030 form, Godzilla has his sound manipulation that can destroy Psykorochi's root network? Not sure how the AOE works on that one. Psykorochi wins the long-game of course by outgrowing Godzilla, but I'm leaning on Godzilla to win the short game since Psykorochi seems to A) beam spam for the most part which plays into his fire resistance and B) not have the durability to resist his blasts. Close matchup all things considered.

Vote for Godzilla, unless there are arguments to the contrary.

I don't think that's necessary, but...

Now that you have considered putting Tatsumaki against Godzilla Earth in a battle of equalized speed...

I am now imagining Godzilla Earth moving at relativistic speeds.

Godzilla has higher AP and his sound waves destroy things on a molecular level, higher than Psykorochi can regen so that's a win for Godzilla unless it's changed into Tatsumaki v. Godzilla.

What I'm confused about is why Godzilla's High 6-A ap isn't linked to the profile and the calc is just linked in his previous form which is 6-A. Some one might want to link that because the wording on the latter half implies that's he's high 6-A for being 20 times stronger than his previous form. Also can Godzilla's sound waves get past her barriers? If so It might be a stomp unless Godzilla doesn't lead with that.

What I'm confused about is why Godzilla's High 6-A ap isn't linked to the profile and the calc is just linked in his previous form which is 6-A. Some one might want to link that because the wording on the latter half implies that's he's high 6-A for being 20 times stronger than his previous form. Also can Godzilla's sound waves get past her barriers? If so I might be a stomp unless Godzilla doesn't lead with that.
It's on the bottom of the page. It was a part of the 6-A calc.

What I'm confused about is why Godzilla's High 6-A ap isn't linked to the profile and the calc is just linked in his previous form which is 6-A. Some one might want to link that because the wording on the latter half implies that's he's high 6-A for being 20 times stronger than his previous form. Also can Godzilla's sound waves get past her barriers? If so It might be a stomp unless Godzilla doesn't lead with that.
I don't think he does so in character

I know the first time I looked and missed it. Also the wording on the second half doesn't help if u missed that part of the calc and for a sec I thought that part wasn't accepted.
Yeah I missed it the first time too, the page is kinda confusing if you're just glancing at it.

In character, I'm pretty sure Godzilla would lead with his atomic breath but that wouldn't be enough to one shot her. I think his sound waves would get through the barrier due to its durability negation but since he doesn't lead with that and has only really used it once to my knowledge, it wouldn't be a stomp.

I sorta meant their locations are the same as tats vs psykorochi, but replaces tats with goji

In character, I'm pretty sure Godzilla would lead with his atomic breath but that wouldn't be enough to one shot her. I think his sound waves would get through the barrier due to its durability negation but since he doesn't lead with that and has only really used it once to my knowledge, it wouldn't be a stomp.
Actually this version has lead with the sound attack twice which is a lot considering hes only had 5 fights

It's definitely not a stomp by the way, Psykorochi has win-conditions with her superior regen, psychic powers and statistics amplification+absorption.

In fact, if she started with Psychic powers and used them to slow, restrain or crush Godzilla as well as her beams, she would probably win because she has slightly better lifting strength and could either A) kill Godzilla with some esper BS like crushing his brain if she was smart B) prolong the fight long enough to where she can overpower Godzilla.

Psykos would win if she was smarter and not so arrogant imo, but her typical strategy plays into Godzilla's style

Only thing that could be hard to deal with are the absorbtion and regeneration. And I have no idea how she’s getting past Goji’s permeable field. I’m gonna give this to Goji for these reasons as well as the reasons above. Your son claps both tho so I guess I should change my vote

Last edited:
What are psykos’ feats and abilities? If psyko can’t combat any of goji’s advantages then goji probably wins.
She could combat them with her psychic abilities potentially, reaching inside his barrier. But she wouldn't try that in character until it's probably too late for her (she has a very powerful moveset in theory but likes to spam her big dumb energy blasts to prove a point), so I say that she has a clear wincon but she still loses most of the time.

But she wouldn't try that in character until it's probably too late for her (she has a very powerful moveset in theory but likes to spam her big dumb energy blasts to prove a point)
Not really, the energy blast things are long range attacks whereas the forcefield reversal thing is short range attack, so she would have to be close in order to do that. She never used it against Tats later on as Tats was too far

She's also MUCH larger than Goji Terra, so take that as you will

Not really, the energy blast things are long range attacks whereas the forcefield reversal thing is short range attack, so she would have to be close in order to do that. She never used it against Tats later on as Tats was too far

She's also MUCH larger than Goji Terra, so take that as you will
Clearly Psykorochi would use her superior height and reach to tap him respectfully from a distance and invert his barrier.

You know what would be weird though? If Psykorochi (like the giant entity) flew around like Psykos or Tatsumaki. That would be freaky.

I mean, she probably can, but like she'd probably be too heavy in order to fly

I mean, she probably can, but like she'd probably be too heavy in order to fly
You say that but Psykorochi's lifting strength is class T. The body is fairly light, so it's probably like class G. T-posing Psykorochi zooms around planet, causing mass panic

On a serious note, what counts as a victory against Psykorochi? Godzilla would destroy the main body, but if he doesn't realize he needs to exterminate the root network Orochi would survive and reform eventually.

Well, I think eventually is a pretty long time tbh, and considering no prior knowledge to one another, I don't think Goji would realize that

Well, I think eventually is a pretty long time tbh, and considering no prior knowledge to one another, I don't think Goji would realize that
Right. I didn't clarify this, but even when Godzilla wins he probably doesn't entirely destroy Orochi. But since Psykos would die and the fusion as we know it would be gone, I count destroying the main body as a win

Back