• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really, the energy blast things are long range attacks whereas the forcefield reversal thing is short range attack, so she would have to be close in order to do that. She never used it against Tats later on as Tats was too far

She's also MUCH larger than Goji Terra, so take that as you will
I mean she’s not even 4 times his height yet so it’s not much of a difference. Also Goji can defeat enemies far bigger than him as evidenced by him pushing back the weakened Ghidorah which was 20 kilometres long. And his field was impossible to get past and required a ridiculously complex plan that they used twice and still didn’t work god I hate these films and it only worked against Filius who is far weaker than even the little baby Godzilla Earth. So even penetrating the permeable shield is kinda a disadvantage as he will reach incredible temperatures that could destroy pieces of psykoorochi.

Godzilla FRA.
Goji is one destructive mofo, he would want anything that poses even a slight threat to hin dead so he'd probably burn the root to the ground

I mean she’s not even 4 times his height yet so it’s not much of a difference. Also Goji can defeat enemies far bigger than him as evidenced by him pushing back the weakened Ghidorah which was 20 kilometres long. And his field was impossible to get past and required a ridiculously complex plan that they used twice and still didn’t work god I hate these films and it only worked against Filius who is far weaker than even the little baby Godzilla Earth. So even penetrating the permeable shield is kinda a disadvantage as he will reach incredible temperatures that could destroy pieces of psykoorochi.
As for the forcefield, she can kinda just reverse it on Godzilla, so that the forcefield would become a disadvantage on Goji, and I don't Goji can turn it off if tatsumaki couldn't. But this is only if Goji gets close.

As for the forcefield, she can kinda just reverse it on Godzilla, so that the forcefield would become a disadvantage on Goji, and I don't Goji can turn it off if tatsumaki couldn't. But this is only if Goji gets close.
The way his permeable field works is that it is essentially an electromagnetic field. That means that goji could potentially turn it off but I don’t know if he would in character. And as you said that would require Earth to get close and considering he’s in character that’s not gonna happen. His first instinct is to typically snipe his enemies from max range and his max range is like 30 km for his atomic breath so he can hit her from very far away. Also, has my vote been counted yet?

Last edited:
The way his permeable field works is that it is essentially an electromagnetic field. That means that goji could potentially turn it off but I don’t know if he would in character. And as you said that would require Earth to get close and considering he’s in character that’s not gonna happen. His first instinct is to typically snipe his enemies from max range and his max range is like 30 km for his atomic breath so he can hit her from very far away. Also, has my vote been counted yet?
I've just added it, as well as SemiRaedi's

That wouldn't really change anything. She's kinda just the same, arguably actually weaker, and with less direct means of doing anything.
Not at all. We scale Tatsumaki considerably above Psykorochi (259 petatons) so her Ap is likely comparable with Godzilla. She's stronger, smarter, more mobile and much more versatile than Psykorochi, I would bet on her winning against Godzilla

Not at all. We scale Tatsumaki considerably above Psykorochi (259 petatons) so her Ap is likely comparable with Godzilla. She's stronger, smarter, more mobile and much more versatile than Psykorochi, I would bet on her winning against Godzilla
.....why? She needed her full power to stop the beam when Psykos was if anything weaker (cause this is when Genos was pushing her back and also overpowered her and Psykos was notably smaller) and when she used any more than that it ****** her up so bad she's struggling with at best mountain level losers like Furher Ugly and she's barely still conscious (she's more like city right now).

I really don't see what her wincon would be. Her stamina is ass in comparison so she's not winning the long race. Throwing him around wouldn't accomplish anything. Gravity manip, come on a living gravity field was chomping on him for like 20 minutes. She is fast I'll give her that but probably not fast enough to evade his attacks (and he's okay at hitting small fast targets). He's also not a smooth brain like this version of Psykos so I think the battle of wits is interchangeable. Turning his beam against him might cause damage if his shield is down but he'd regenerate. Trying to manipulate his energy could work but then he'd just adapt around that (since they literally shot EMPs into the electromagnetic organ in his body and rather than explode he converted it into a dome of heat. Their range should be fairly similar with the particle beam having a stated range of over 30-300 kilometers and her covering a chunk of Z City in a dome.

She'd definitely do a lot better than stupid Evangelion rip-off Psykos but I really don't see what she can do.

It'd be a paragraph and a half to explain how and why Tatsumaki scales above Psykorochi and since that is not the topic and this thread is finished, we can discuss that elsewhere if you're really curious.

Back