• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype speed revision.

All prototypes characters are currently Mach 4.6. However, as shown in prototype 2, Heller can enhance his speed by 50% (Mach 6.9) with Godspeed, then gets a 4x amp with Cheetah (Mach 27.6).

So I think early game Heller should be supersonic+, mid game Heller should be hypersonic, and end game Heller should be high hypersonic.

I’ll edit the OP about the scaling soon :v

Yeah this seem good as well

Question since I'm new to the games, in the downgrade thread to prototype there was an 8-A feat, however it was consider an outlier. Why was that?

All prototypes characters are currently Mach 4.6. However, as shown in prototype 2, Heller can enhance his speed by 50% (Mach 6.9) with Godspeed, then gets a 4x amp with Cheetah (Mach 27.6).

So I think early game Heller should be supersonic+, mid game Heller should be hypersonic, and end game Heller should be high hypersonic.

I’ll edit the OP about the scaling soon :v
Their supersonic stats is for combat speed and reactions, not travel speed. Those upgrades specifically refer to running speed. Also godspeed doesn't boost speed by 4 times, it allows the current top speed to be reached four times faster. This is a matter of acceleration not velocity. If James reached peak speed in 4 seconds, this upgrade means now he reaches it in one.

As far as I recall Cheetah is only for running in a strailghtline while also doing also slight movements to sides.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Their supersonic stats is for combat speed and reactions, not travel speed. Those upgrades specifically refer to running speed. Also godspeed doesn't boost speed by 4 times, it allows the current top speed to be reached four times faster. This is a matter of acceleration not velocity. If James reached peak speed in 4 seconds, this upgrade means now he reaches it in one.
Makes sense. I guess this can be closed.

Back