• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project Zomboid gets Lethal against the Company (7-1-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Employee lands back on earth after successfully reaching quota only to find it overrun with undead. Shortly after landing he meets a survivor who sees the employees helmet and thinks it will make for good protection so the survivor gets ready to kill him for it
Rules:
Both are street level
The Player has their average human speed
The Player has a baseball bat, a magnum and a bulletproof vest
The Employee has a shovel, a shotgun and TZP-Inhalant
Battle takes place in Rosewood
SBA for everything else

Survivor: (King_Dom470, AThe1412, Sans2345, MarkGoldbridge, TauanVictor, noninho, JustANormalLemon)

Employee: (Topaz404)

Incon:

Last edited:
So, in terms of arsenal
Employee has better offensive items, as a shovel is arguably a better melee weapon then a standard wooden slugger (unless the bat is metal), Employee also has his Inhalant, which could potentially let him chase for longer if Survivor runs, and also Zap Gun is just....literally makes this free

Survivor does have a Vest, which means he's got less weak points.....but his head is as vulnerable as possible, Zap Gun and a few whacks to the head would be all Employee needs

Wage Slave wins

So, in terms of arsenal
Employee has better offensive items, as a shovel is arguably a better melee weapon then a standard wooden slugger (unless the bat is metal), Employee also has his Inhalant, which could potentially let him chase for longer if Survivor runs, and also Zap Gun is just....literally makes this free

Survivor does have a Vest, which means he's got less weak points.....but his head is as vulnerable as possible, Zap Gun and a few whacks to the head would be all Employee needs

Wage Slave wins
Counted although the survivor is probably stronger and the inhalant if overused can backfire pretty horribly

Inhalant isnt really needed anyways. Zap Gun, and then beat Survivor to death when hes paralyzed
Zap gun would only stun for like 10ish seconds but either way the survivor is used to taking cover from ranged weapons especially since the fight takes place in an area they’re familiar with. Not saying the zap gun wouldn’t work but the player being way smarter, having better stealth mastery and having way better skill makes it also possible that the player could just evade the employees zaps until they can get the drop on them especially considering the zap gun runs out of battery pretty fast

Zap gun would only stun for like 10ish seconds but either way the survivor is used to taking cover from ranged weapons especially since the fight takes place in an area they’re familiar with. Not saying the zap gun wouldn’t work but the player being way smarter, having better stealth mastery and having way better skill makes it also possible that the player could just evade the employees zaps until they can get the drop on them especially considering the zap gun runs out of battery pretty fast
Zap Gun stuns for 30-60 seconds, im pretty sure. Sure, Survivor does have the home turf advantage- but i doubt Survivor's stealth is better.
Forest Keepers are WAY more perceptive then zombies, being able to spot the Employee from a long distance away.

Though, the Employee can still sneak past them just by crouching by them

I think Survivor would do better with prep time. Employee has been able to take hits from Bunker Spiders, Thumpers, and Eyeless Dogs, and other Employees

Zap Gun stuns for 30-60 seconds, im pretty sure. Sure, Survivor does have the home turf advantage- but i doubt Survivor's stealth is better.
Forest Keepers are WAY more perceptive then zombies, being able to spot the Employee from a long distance away.
Zombies have way better hearing and I think its far more impressive to evade that. But they can evade eyeless dogs so actually my point is mute.
I think Survivor would do better with prep time. Employee has been able to take hits from Bunker Spiders, Thumpers, and Eyeless Dogs, and other Employees
Prep I think would just make it unfair for the employee but instead I could give them like a gun or something? Or give them smoke bombs and/or fire bombs

Zombies have way better hearing and I think its far more impressive to evade that. But they can evade eyeless dogs so actually my point is mute.

Prep I think would just make it unfair for the employee but instead I could give them like a gun or something? Or give them smoke bombs and/or fire bombs
I mean, the Employee does have access to shotguns as of the latest LC update, it would be fair to give both access to guns
Of course, Employee has resisted being shot several times, be it turrets (though lingering the bullet cone will kill), and can survive a shotgun blast if it isnt point blank

Employee would also have flashbangs as well, which would give him time to get close to Survivor and either pump a shotgun blast into him, or whack him with a shovel
(Bulletproof Vest would help, yes, but it cant protect Survivor from too many close quarters shotgun buckshot)

Would like to point out that the player is like 100X more skilled at using weaponry and a little better at enduring pain. So if he gets the chance to they will probably headshot them basically immediately. Especially since the player is slightly faster

I mean, the Employee can take a few shots from a turret (im pretty sure the turret rounds would be much, much more powerful then a Magnum), and is able to take buckshot (at range, though)
Survivor's best bet is to not let the Employee get close, though, if the Employee uses the inhaler in an intelligent manner, they would probably be able to close the gap for a shovel beatdown, or a quick blast of the shotgun

The shotgun is easily able to dispatch most monsters in the game in 1 or 2 hits, save for a few monsters (like Jesters, which cant die)

I mean, the Employee can take a few shots from a turret (im pretty sure the turret rounds would be much, much more powerful then a Magnum), and is able to take buckshot (at range, though)
Fair but they are pretty much immediately put at critical health even after one hit.
Survivor's best bet is to not let the Employee get close, though, if the Employee uses the inhaler in an intelligent manner, they would probably be able to close the gap for a shovel beatdown, or a quick blast of the shotgun
ehh survivor is faster I doubt they’d let them get too close. And they’re way more skilled in both melee and firearms so neither options is too favourable.

Granted the employee is probably slightly stronger (and possibly better pain tolerance) but the survivor is far too grizzled, skilled and intelligent for the employee imo

I mean, given all the equipment Employee has that he can use on hand, they may have a shot
If allowed Flash Bangs, they would be able to toss them and if the Survivor is caught in the blast, theyre going to be stunned for a decent bit- but generally, yeah

I dunno about Survivor being faster, to be honest. Employee can outrun a good few of the monsters found in the bunker (and i mean, you could count reacting to the turret about to shoot you as a speed feat, but thats hella iffy)

I dunno about Survivor being faster, to be honest. Employee can outrun a good few of the monsters found in the bunker (and i mean, you could count reacting to the turret about to shoot you as a speed feat, but thats hella iffy)
The survivor is 15.6 mph while the employee only scales above baseline (11 mp) so the survivor is ever so slightly faster.

The survivor is 15.6 mph while the employee only scales above baseline (11 mp) so the survivor is ever so slightly faster.
I mean, its only a small gap, the Inhalant might be able to help close it a little better, and it probably wont give Survivor ample time to escape a flashbang if its thrown and lands nearby. Sure, the full force of the blast might miss- but if we assume the Employee has a standard flashbang, the radius is pretty big-

I mean, its only a small gap, the Inhalant might be able to help close it a little better, and it probably wont give Survivor ample time to escape a flashbang if its thrown and lands nearby. Sure, the full force of the blast might miss- but if we assume the Employee has a standard flashbang, the radius is pretty big-
They don’t have a flash bang right now but even if they did there’s a huge chance they’d end up also hitting themselves. And their stamina is awful so they’re gonna run out of stamina super fast and just get outran or overwhelmed in combat

I mean, even if the Survivor does run, the Employee can just.....shoot him. Even if the spread isnt as compact at that sorta range, it would still at least hit Survivor's legs and slow him down. If the starting distance is favorable, the Employee would just be able to shoot with the shotgun and either incap, or straight up kill the Survivor

I mean, even if the Survivor does run, the Employee can just.....shoot him. Even if the spread isnt as compact at that sorta range, it would still at least hit Survivor's legs and slow him down. If the starting distance is favorable, the Employee would just be able to shoot with the shotgun and either incap, or straight up kill the Survivor
By SBA, they start tens of meters away which is bad for Employee since the Shotgun is several meters in range at best and even then the target has to be standing at practically point blank range for it to kill.

By SBA, they start tens of meters away which is bad for Employee since the Shotgun is several meters in range and even then the target has to be standing at point blank range for it to kill.
The shotgun doesnt even need to kill for the Employee to get some use out of it, like i mentioned, buckshot goes out in a cone, and a decent one at that. Theres the possibility some of it would hit the Survivor in the knee or something and slow him down

And with the Inhaler, they could close the gap after that to use their shovel, or if theres any ammo left, some more point blank (or where more of the shot would hit)

The shotgun doesnt even need to kill for the Employee to get some use out of it, like i mentioned, buckshot goes out in a cone, and a decent one at that. Theres the possibility some of it would hit the Survivor in the knee or something and slow him down
Even if they get hit they can still sprint decently fast.
And with the Inhaler, they could close the gap after that to use their shovel, or if theres any ammo left, some more point blank (or where more of the shot would hit)
This is probably the worst thing they can do. The survivor is way more skilled in melee combat and has far better stamina so outlasting them will not be a problem

Voting for the survivor from Project Zomboid, the survivor would most likely try to headshot the employee when they gets the chance, and the survivor is a bit stronger i believe.

The Player;
  • How does The Player doesn't have martial arts listed on their profile considering they can be a police officer or a military veteran.
  • Is far more skilled than Employees
  • I believe Employees doesn't physically scale to monsters so The Player has a physical AP advantage.
  • The Player with weapons can crush skulls, and I think Employees with weapons scale to that value too?
  • Given The Player at his base, their aiming skills would be not so great, but they are pretty good in close range.
  • With a bulletproof vest (which I don't remember using very much), they can survive bullets from high caliber guns and still keep going.
  • Has an endurance advantage, as they can shrug off lower caliber bullets, and just having a better stamina generally.
Voting The Player

The Player;
  • How does The Player doesn't have martial arts listed on their profile considering they can be a police officer or a military veteran.
  • Is far more skilled than Employees
  • I believe Employees doesn't physically scale to monsters so The Player has a physical AP advantage.
  • The Player with weapons can crush skulls, and I think Employees with weapons scale to that value too?
  • Given The Player at his base, their aiming skills would be not so great, but they are pretty good in close range.
  • With a bulletproof vest (which I don't remember using very much), they can survive bullets from high caliber guns and still keep going.
  • Has an endurance advantage, as they can shrug off lower caliber bullets, and just having a better stamina generally.
Voting The Player
Counted

Back