• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project Moon CRT: The Red Mist, The Executioner, and the Rabbit

Gebura- she's lacking a lot of abilities for her "Kali" key as well as a lot of resistances so I'm gonna start with her:
  • Instinctive Action-Retaliate: Gives Kali a free automatic counter attack
  • Transformation-Capable of activating completed Personal E.G.O. when her health becomes low.
  • Empowerment-via her Red Mist passive: The more enemies she defeats the stronger she becomes.
  • limited Size Manipulation-Can increase the size of her weapon Mimicry(I'm assuming this is what her Greater Split: Horizontal/Vertical does)
  • Resistances(I've checked Iori, Xiao, Myo, and Binah's profiles and these seem to be the resistances everyone has in common. With that said I think it's safe to say that Kali would get these as well):
[Standard]-Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Resistance Negation ( is capable of withstanding WHITE damage from various extracted E.G.O. weapons and BLACK damage from Distorted Yan)
Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption, Paralysis Inducement and Durability Negation (can endure and take hits from PALE damage from Binah's floor)
Heat Manipulation (can endure The Firebird, can take hits from high level Liu fixers and even the likes of Reverb Ensemble Phillip and a zombified Vermillion Cross. She also will not be killed if frozen using Blizzard or Third Kiss from Keter's abnormality pages and can withstand attacks from The Snow Queen)

Poison Manipulation (Does not have her head explode if pierced by Porccubus' thorns, which otherwise can cause such an overload of elation in the victim that their head explodes, is unaffected by breathing in toxic smoke or building dust)
Blood Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Biological Manipulation (can take hits from Elena, who's capable of manipulating blood in a way that fuses a victim's blood and flesh and is also capable of leveraging this to control their bodies.[5] Even on a failed defense, capable of withstanding Elena and Nosferatu attacks which involve ripping the blood straight out of their victims.)

Electricity Manipulation (Can withstand electric attacks from R Corp. Reindeer, even including Rudolph's maximum charge attack)

[Blocking and Deflection]-Attacks inducing anything mentioned under standard resistances, in addition to:
Paralysis Inducement (Capable of stopping attacks that apply the Paralysis effect),
Statistics Reduction (Capable of stopping attacks that reduce speed, strength, and/or defensive ability. Several afflictions also represent an increased vulnerability to physical, mental, and other forms of harm, and the ones that can be deflected or blocked are as follows: Fragile, Smoke, Stagger Resistance Down, Penetrated Boundary, Mark of the Hunt, Stagger Vulnerable, Enlightenment, Mark)
Sound Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (Capable of stopping Argalia's resonance inducing attacks, can also block Xiao's weakening scream Pú Láo)
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Capable of stopping Binah's attacks which use the F Corp. and J Corp. singularities which are capable of harmfully opening and closing things on a conceptual level)
Resistance Negation (Capable of stopping Dante's attacks which can erode resistances and eventually turn them into weaknesses, can also stop this attack from Blue Star's followers which inverts the victim's resistance)
Power Modification (Capable of stopping attacks which make her own techniques require more energy to use), Adhesive Manipulation (Can stop Cocoon enhanced attacks)
Absorption (Capable of stopping attacks from The Mountain of Smiling Bodies which have such effects)
Power Nullification (Capable of blocking Wrist Cutter, which strips buffs if it connects as well as attacks like Black Swan and Da Capo which remove energy if they hit), Time Manipulation (Can block Dead Silence which is derived from The Price of Silence, a heavily time centric abnormality), Spatial Manipulation and possibly Matter Manipulation (Quantum level for the matter manipulation, indicated by Rose's ability. Capable of blocking W Corp. weapons and attacks from their agents. W Corp. agents are equipped with weapons that use their space ripping singularity to tear through dimensions, they also possess a second singularity used for restorative purposes which works through matter manipulation. Their weapons are singularity augmented, though it's uncertain what role the matter manipulation one plays for these weapons)
Stamina Manipulation (The flames of Xiao and Miris are extra damaging to the composure and stamina of their foes, these flames can still be blocked just fine)
Body Puppetry (Can defend against The Puppeteer's body hijacking ability)

The Claw-
I think this should have a "Baral" key which would have an 8-A rating and the following abilities:
Myo- her Intelligence section has no rating. With that said, based on the description given in it I think she should be either Gifted or Genius in combat.

Last edited:
The Claw keys should be Ordeal | The Claw, I'll look over the rest later
Baral should be superior to the normal Claws since he's an Executioner, so if you don't want to use his name then I think it should be Executioner | Ordeal.

Last edited:
Baral should be superior to the normal Claws since he's an Executioner, so if you don't want to use his name then I think it should be Executioner | Ordeal.
Fairly sure "Executioner" is just the title given to Claws. Don't believe they're separate classifications.

Looks fine. For Myo intelligence you'll need to write a description and then post it here. Baral should also be given scans (references at least) and explanations in their notable attacks section.

Fairly sure "Executioner" is just the title given to Claws. Don't believe they're separate classifications.
We don't know enough yet, however we do see what generic Claw's look like from Lob Corp and Baral is visually distinct. He's also, in the UI detailed as a Claw Executioner not just a Claw, but again, we don't know enough.

Aside from what Tyranno223 said above, there's also the fact that Baral is literally stronger than The Claw(Ordeal) as stated in the Scaling Aid's 8-A rating("Color Fixers such as Roland and Gebura have been shown to be able to pose a legitimate threat to Arbiters, while the claw Baral in turn was a threat to those Color Fixers."). And he's also portrayed as stronger than an ordinary Claw in the story since he and Zena managed to stalemate Binah, Gebura, and Roland in a fight(even though Gebura is strong enough to match 2 Claws and Binah has regained her full power in this fight).

Looks fine. For Myo intelligence you'll need to write a description and then post it here. Baral should also be given scans (references at least) and explanations in their notable attacks section.
Oh she already has a description in her Intelligence section( which is this-Myo is brash and crude in conversation, and has certainly displayed a lack of foresight such as when she sent her friend on a WARP train for a mission, but she does have at least ten years of experience as Captain of the Fourth Pack Rabbits and liaison to L corp, a position she attained at an unusually low age of at most 19. In terms of combat, the members of R Corp effectively benefit from a form of clone based machine learning, in which the combat instincts of an individual are cloned and pitted against one another to produce the most elite version of the individual possible, as the winner is put back with the rest of their memories. This process is done relatively often, and Myo has been with R Corp for at least ten years and has undergone these cycles throughout her tenure. Even before this, Myo had the opportunity to learn from the likes of The Red Mist and worked her way into her position at an improbably young age, and even the ordinary members of R Corp are considered a top of the line elite fighting force in a setting filled with mercenaries and in-house fighters to choose from. Many Wings such as L Corp and W Corp are known to have enlisted their services in the case of a situation getting out of hand. Myo is famous due to her position as an R Corp Captain, exemplifying how her prowess stands out even in comparison to the other elites of The City. Her signature technique of Myo's Prowess was worthwhile for Gebura, the color fixer known as The Red Mist, to pick up in the form of Gebura's Prowess.) it just doesn't have any rating right now so I'm putting one for her.

Do you mean I should link some gameplay footage for Baral? Cause his moves don't really have any detailed description in them, and aside from his unique Power Nullification passive his serums were all shown to have the same effects as The Claw Ordeal's serums. Though with that said, I think it's best to assume that he wouldn't be able to use any of the Damage Types that the Claw Ordeal uses(such as BLACK and/or PALE damage), which is why I didn't add in any damage types.

Last edited:
Do you mean I should link some gameplay footage for Baral? Cause his moves don't really have any detailed description in them, and aside from his unique Power Nullification passive his serums were all shown to have the same effects as The Claw Ordeal's serums. Though with that said, I think it's best to assume that he wouldn't be able to use any of the Damage Types that the Claw Ordeal uses(such as BLACK and/or PALE damage), which is why I didn't add in any damage types.
Or just link a reputable website that displays their passives. References are also encouraged.

Or just link a reputable website that displays their passives. References are also encouraged.
Slight correction on my part: It seems that his Power Nullification isn't actually a passive, but rather an effect that he can choose to activate. His description says that he starts with the ability activated(as shown here) with him being able to activate it again(as shown here), and it can negate high-damaging attacks like Gebura's Greater Split: Vertical(as shown here). So would this be enough?

Last edited:
Back