• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PROJECT Katarina vs Raiden + Wolf

Raiden is Massively Hypersonic+ only with Ripper mode, which he can't keep for more than a few seconds. Kat otherwise has Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat all the time vs his "Likely High Hypersonic+ normally". Plus Kat can teleport on top of her reaction speed. So he's definitely not blitzing her.

Bladewolf is basically fodder in this fight, and unless Raiden leads with Ripper Blade Mode Kat should be able to take him down with little difficulty.

@WeeklyBattles Not disagreeing at all, but my knowledge in MGR says that Wolf would (if he doesn't get one-shot first) analyze Kat and see that he is just fodder as you said and can't do anything to her. With that in mind, he'd try his best to distract/bait Kat in order to create an opening for Raiden to finish her off. That may or may not grant them the victory.

I thought Katarina's teleportation was just high speed movement? She shows no signs of being capable of using any sort of magic whatsoever. Electricity that affects whatever's around Raiden kinda cancels out teleportation too. Either way either can take down the either due to their conventional durability bypass so for me it's a toss-up.

Still find that calc for the speed of LoL chars unreliable.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Electricity that affects whatever's around Raiden kinda cancels out teleportation too.
Where such thing is shown? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the game.

Not that I think it would affect Kat's shumpo anyway, but I'm curious.

Back