• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles Listing Layered/Smurf Hax

Recently, this revision was accepted, it is now generally a good idea to list smurf/layered hax in the explanation section, and there a number of profiles that can benefit from it. This will just be a general purpose thread where people can explain pre-existing hax layers/smurf hax for characters and have them added to their profiles. Off the top of my head, characters that can benefit from this are:

-Anos
-DBH characters (like Goku)
-Warhammer characters
-Arceus
-D&D characters

Obviously there are way more characters who need the extra explanations, so think of this like the NEP thread that was made after those revisions.

Note that this thread should only be for characters who already have accepted layers/smurf hax, adding new layers of smurf hax should be their own threads.

Last edited:
katekyo-hitman-reborn-anime.gif

Just do everyone a favor and mention it or something over there or peeps will start to complain of it being "wank" out of not being "officially" on the page.

Never.

Well uh typically threads that are used to evaluate and apply new standards are in wiki management I think. Kinda like the intelligence thingy mah jigg if you know what thread I'm referring to.
Makes sense, I put in a request for it to be moved.

this has been a thing on D&D pages since 2018

Everybody please try to keep this thread on topic. It is in our wiki management forum now.

Aren't gods supposed to have 1-A smurf hax? Because I'm not really seeing that. Also, don't D&D characters have infinite hax layers or something? Because that's a claim I've seen thrown around without that being mentioned on the profiles.
what

Alright, real quick, just to put something to rest here

• Gods have a small handful of 1-A spells they may access as a result of having access to all spells, some of which are 1-A. I don't know why this is relevant to this thread and if you want to ask such questions, you ought to do so in the proper channels.
  • I don't know where the hell you got infinite hax layers claim from. I'm not responsible for what you hear on a godforsaken VS thread, I don't tread in those anymore if I can avoid it.

what

Alright, real quick, just to put something to rest here

• Gods have a small handful of 1-A spells they may access as a result of having access to all spells, some of which are 1-A. I don't know why this is relevant to this thread and if you want to ask such questions, you ought to do so in the proper channels.
The point is pointing out what hax they have that are 1-A and slapping on the profiles. If they have access to 1-A mindhax, put that in the explanation section so that information is more easily accessible. It doesn't have the be literally every ability.

I don't know where the hell you got infinite hax layers claim from. I'm not responsible for what you hear on a godforsaken VS thread, I don't tread in those anymore if I can avoid it.
Oh thank god lol, I'm glad that's bullshit.

• I don't know where the hell you got infinite hax layers claim from. I'm not responsible for what you hear on a godforsaken VS thread, I don't tread in those anymore if I can avoid it.
Wait, they don't have it? Many claims they indeed have it.. Like Sertrous, Orcus, etc.

I don't know where the hell you got infinite hax layers claim from. I'm not responsible for what you hear on a godforsaken VS thread, I don't tread in those anymore if I can avoid it.
This happens when people do not make the appropiated questions when something fishy is brough up in a vsthread... they just believe it and then spread misinformation.

For D&D to explain the 1-A stuff
  • The Mind Flayers use the Far Realm as a bridge for teleportation. But that's just so they can travel differently / better with the risk of being corrupted
  • Most of the "1-A" spells is just exposing someone to the Far Realm, which can cause madness in Gods and Immortals due to its nature of being beyond the material multiverse. But its not like, Elder Scrolls style 1-A hax or anything. Its rather weak and not really instant. Its more, idk, potency or effect range? Like if the character is 1-B or High 1-C they'd just couldn't resist some D&D fear/madness attacks without having feats
The only infinite layers I know for Gods is that strictly speaking the 2-As are above baseline due to the nature of the D&D multiverse and some upscaling stuff.

For D&D to explain the 1-A stuff
  • The Mind Flayers use the Far Realm as a bridge for teleportation. But that's just so they can travel differently / better with the risk of being corrupted
  • Most of the "1-A" spells is just exposing someone to the Far Realm, which can cause madness in Gods and Immortals due to its nature of being beyond the material multiverse. But its not like, Elder Scrolls style 1-A hax or anything. Its rather weak and not really instant. Its more, idk, potency or effect range? Like if the character is 1-B or High 1-C they'd just couldn't resist some D&D fear/madness attacks without having feats
The only infinite layers I know for Gods is that strictly speaking the 2-As are above baseline due to the nature of the D&D multiverse and some upscaling stuff.
Alright, so 1-A teleportation/fear &madness hax that function over time. That should go on the applicable profiles.

Well there is more. There are stuff like BFR spells to the Far Realm, which would likely be 1-A in potency, but most spells are more like madness or slight exposure to the Far Realm.
Then take whatever hax are 1-A in range/potency and put them under an explanation section saying they're 1-A on each page that needs it.

Back