• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for Dog Ningen?

Profile for Genius Sesu:

Tier: At least 8-C, likely 8-B
Name:
Sesu, The Genius Sesu
Origin: Dog Ningen
Classification: Hired Assassin, Versus Debater, Powerscaler, Calcer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapons Mastery, Energy Manipulation, Calculation Mastery
Attack Potency: At least Building level (Should be comparable to his own durability), likely City Block level (Upon seeing Rex tank his strongest attack, Sesu estimated that he must have have at least "multiple building levels of durability" to endure that)
Speed: Possibly Hypersonic (Felt confident that he could take on Rex in a physical confrontation even after seeing him stop a Sniper Round and calculating that he must have moved at Hypersonic Speeds)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength:
At least Building Class, likely City Block Class
Durability
: At least Building level (Endured an attack from Rex which he calculated to be at very least 4.194x10^9 Joules powerful), likely City Block level (Survived a beating from Rex after he tanked his strongest attack)

17010364_850_1200_116692.webp

Forgot how much I love this series

Fandom ruled that the content of the manga itself was too much for the wiki regardless of naming
I would absolutely not be surprised if it's one mod that saw Rex's dark fang technique ,trish's blackhole inbetween her legs and found it too inappropriate for the wiki.

powerscalling a rape joke manga that i found in berserk shitpost subreddit, truly the vs battle wiki moment of all time.

I lowkey want this on the wiki just so I can troll my IRL friend, because he will 100% think it's fake lol
Adding a rape/degenerate or low quality shitpost profiles just to give then 9B or 8C something for then to be never used in a matchup ever after.

we have Redo of Healer. I think this is fine.
Thats my point, nobody uses Keyaru in vs battles, maybe in the future as a fun and games joke putting him against griffith or dog ningen because haha grape, only moment i can think of.

Thats my point, nobody uses Keyaru in vs battles, maybe in the future as a fun and games joke putting him against griffith or dog ningen because haha grape, only moment i can think of.
if he's 7-B I could put him up against some Under Night characters. I can think of some other matches for 9-A and stuff too

They have High 6-B calculations already. And there are PLENTY of things higher than 8-C.

Also, the manga isn't really that bad. Outside of the main character's motivation, it's just a silly manga that focuses more on being more of a laugh than a story, I guess.

I have no idea why it was banned tbh. This is nowhere near the level of inappropriate of some other series on here.

Also, Keyaru isn't used because his profile is dogshit.

They have High 6-B calculations already.
Isn't town level more consistent?
I have no idea why it was banned tbh.
FANDOM being strict due to being a diaper baby company in Cali, we could try asking them again if the verse could be allowed, but I think they'll still default to the "It has a slur in its name and the main character's motivation is yucky" excuse.

Indeed because of the name, it was rejected by Fandom higher-ups, so it can't be argued back.
The name was officially changed to Dog Ningen. Not sure why this is even relevant lol.

Based on the thread before, Fandom denied it because they believed it would be inappropriate based on Antvasima's description

Pay attention to that last part, because that means it was potentially biased or inaccurate.

The name really shouldn't be an issue since it no longer has slurs in the name.

The fact we can't have a verse made by two black dudes because white snowflakes in Cali will get offended is peak comedy. It'll never end.

Me and @Arc7Kuroi read through the series in VC and it's actually peak. The verse has some nutty feats and statements which would definitely make it decently powerful, plus with some pretty nice abilities like Trish's Black Hole or Neo's time-stop/paralysis.

Simply argue for it. The reason for its ban last time was because Antvasima's description of the verse got Fandom to say "it might be inappropriate." Which I think is BS. The name is officially Dog Ningen and the content of the verse is FAR less disturbing than other series that have fandom wikis such as Berserk, Redo of Healer, Prostitute in another World, etc you know the deal.

Shouldn't be banned.

Isn't town level more consistent?

FANDOM being strict due to being a diaper baby company in Cali, we could try asking them again if the verse could be allowed, but I think they'll still default to the "It has a slur in its name and the main character's motivation is yucky" excuse.
What’s funny about the whole “I’ll rape my dad” thing is that it isn’t even true to the character. It’s revealed he only says that to scare off assassins and his dad
11814524_850_1200_106536.webp

11814525_850_1200_132636.webp

11814526_850_1200_219300.webp

11814519_850_1200_358864.webp

Last edited:
Simply argue for it. The reason for its ban last time was because Antvasima's description of the verse got Fandom to say "it might be inappropriate." Which I think is BS. The name is officially Dog Ningen and the content of the verse is FAR less disturbing than other series that have fandom wikis such as Berserk, Redo of Healer, Prostitute in another World, etc you know the deal.

Shouldn't be banned.
It’s not just fandom, they also edited in a rules the restricts verses like dog ningen. So I’m not sure how to appeal that

Back