• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So, a while ago, we had majority of titles in Sonic's Archie verse changed and now moving onto Game.

Requesting permission to change Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) to Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern) and add the rest of the cast with multiple incarnations with (Game Character) perhaps just (Game)

Last edited:
Quick thing.

I've heard some people were interested in Classic Sonic being reintegrated as a key on the profile again, with the current Classic Profile being turned into Classic Sonic for the Mania timeline. So changing the profile to Sonic (Modern) would put an end to that potential route. I don't mind, of course, but I figure it's worth mentioning for those that do.

Also yes, for the love of God, please just rename them to Shadow/Knuckles/whoever to (Games) rather than (Game Character). That's always bugged me lol.

Ok, so then, instead of Modern, I’ll switch it too just Game.

Would you like me to make Classic into Mania?

That could probably be handled in the same CRT as reintegrating Classic as a key for Modern Sonic, so let's leave it the way it is now.

Considering you have the go-ahead from the Super Mod himself, I'm sure you can carry out the rest. Now would (Game) or (Games) be better?
(Game), cause we have that SMT Sonic coming

Yeah, it's stated since Forces that the Classic Sonic in Generations is simply from another timeline, so he should get his own profile.

The idea is to repurpose the existing Classic Sonic page into Mania.

tho, I’m drawing a blank how to restructure the Homepage till it happens.

Back