• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, i found out this profile due to visiting a thread, we need to find a way to deal with this profile, it have good structure and pretty organized, but have no scan for everything. AP justification is linked to a common calc, and there is only one calc for its lifting strength

Anyway, i found out this profile due to visiting a thread, we need to find a way to deal with this profile, it have good structure and pretty organized, but have no scan for everything. AP justification is linked to a common calc, and there is only one calc for its lifting strength
There's a discussion thread and last I checked there's enough supporters and fans of Zagreus' verse who know where all the scans and other stuff come from.

There's a discussion thread and last I checked there's enough supporters and fans of Zagreus' verse who know where all the scans and other stuff come from.
hmm, yeah, but we need to do something, the last comment is near 1 year ago, the verse have only 1 profile, even though i'm not the verse supporter, i don't wamt it to be delete either since it look really good, and not half-assed profile, but it need scan for all the abilities and rating it have, if no one willing to add scans or references then i think we should nuke it, because it have nothing to back up it P&A, rating, tier, etc......and in turn can spread misinformations. Actually it already is, happened in this thread with Fujiwara used the profile as one of her argument

Well, it does have some seemingly mostly valid reasoning and a standard calculation as a basis at least.

Sup.

These pages, while they do decently record both of the characters P&A, there are no calcs or justification for their stats. Also, for the record, I plan to make a verse page that will include these two, as both of these characters are from the same series (SciAdv), after I start calcing their feats

The pages in question seem fine to remove then.

No scans, no ref for anything, no active supporters, no calcs.
@Mariogoods created the profiles so I don't know if he has anything to say.

This looks massively wanked, having played the game.

No scans, no ref for anything, no active supporters, no calcs.
@Mariogoods created the profiles so I don't know if he has anything to say.
I feel that it is better to delete them first since I don't have enough time to properly revise them. Obscure verses are harder to revise since you are the one who is responsible for finding references.

I feel that it is better to delete them first since I don't have enough time to properly revise them. Obscure verses are harder to revise since you are the one who is responsible for finding references.
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Thank you for the reply.

There is an ongoing Hades game discussion so it should not be deleted since it is not a forgotten verse.

Can someone nuke this verse:

It has one character profile which is terrible and a composite with non canon feats for some reason. Any attempt at a crt for it just dies and is left buried so its practically a lost cause.

You had a thread get two agreements, including from someone who was (at the time) staff. Just apply it at that point lmao.

Lacks calcs for feats which aren't self evident at all, only supporter has been inactive for a while also the verse lacks scans and looks like something that would require references considering 500+ chapter length so the lack of supporters is even more of an issue here

Lacks calcs for feats which aren't self evident at all, only supporter has been inactive for a while also the verse lacks scans and looks like something that would require references considering 500+ chapter length so the lack of supporters is even more of an issue here
@Soldier_Blue

What do you think? Do you have the time to improve on the verse in question, or can its pages be deleted from our wiki?

@Soldier_Blue

What do you think? Do you have the time to improve on the verse in question, or can its pages be deleted from our wiki?
I personally think the explanations and scans already posted should suffice, especially given that the verse tops out at like 9-A and Subsonic to Supersonic only. But if other staff agree to delete the pages for now due to lack of quality, I'm okay with the decision.

I might rework things in future, if I become more active. But, for now, I can't. Too much on my plate.

I personally think the explanations and scans already posted should suffice, especially given that the verse tops out at like 9-A and Subsonic to Supersonic only. But if other staff agree to delete the pages for now due to lack of quality, I'm okay with the decision.
Literally most pages have 8-C rating them so by your logic the verse needs massive downgrades
So unless you wish to do it then it should be nuked (Plus 9-A is not a rating you can give without calcs so there's still that problem)

I might rework things in future, if I become more active. But, for now, I can't. Too much on my plate.
Do you have any feats that most of these characters can scale to? Aside from the lack of calcs, the profiles themselves are very detailed.

The fact that profiles like this could have been deleted worries me greatly, people need to understand that making calcs for every single verse on the wiki is unrealistic.

Do you have any feats that most of these characters can scale to? Aside from the lack of calcs, the profiles themselves are very detailed.

The fact that profiles like this could have been deleted worries me greatly.
@Soldier_Blue

Would you be willing to provide useful feats that Therefir or others can calculate, so the verse can remain, please?

The fact that profiles like this could have been deleted worries me greatly, people need to understand that making calcs for every single verse on the wiki is unrealistic.
The feats for the most part are not self evident and could be higher or lower, so I don't really see it being detailed as really a benefit here

Literally most pages have 8-C rating them so by your logic the verse needs massive downgrades
So unless you wish to do it then it should be nuked (Plus 9-A is not a rating you can give without calcs so there's still that problem)
Damn... I myself have forgotten a lot of things about this verse.

@Soldier_Blue

Would you be willing to provide useful feats that Therefir or others can calculate, so the verse can remain, please?
There are some scans linked in some of the profiles. I could go through them when I have free time (and access to a better internet connection; on mobile hotspot right now) and paste the links to those images here? I think I've uploaded the relevant scans directly to the wiki itself.

---

The Superhuman and Subsonic movement speed feats should be fine since we have explicit statements of 80 km/hr (just need to find the scan) and multiple instances of characters moving at such speeds that they're a blur.

There are some scans linked in some of the profiles. I could go through them when I have free time (and access to a better internet connection; on mobile hotspot right now) and paste the links to those images here? I think I've uploaded the relevant scans directly to the wiki itself.
That is probably fine, but it is likely better if you ask for help in our calculation requests thread and tell them that I sent you.
The Superhuman and Subsonic movement speed feats should be fine since we have explicit statements of 80 km/hr (just need to find the scan) and multiple instances of characters moving at such speeds that they're a blur.
That is probably fine, yes.

In a general bad of a state, the High 6-B seems like a rather high end interpretation of the feat which can easily be just burning all the people up through speed and range
Lacks speed calcs and and LS and stuff like intelligence lacks good reasoning

This pages are especially bad and need to be rebuild from the ground up
So even though @Elizhaa is a supporter I think it's better to just sandbox this pages and build it all from the ground up

Back