• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought we didn't allow composites outside of pokemon Is there a reason this page still exists? Am I misinformed?
Isn't any, an assertion was made "there is no canon in cartoons", but that's extremely BS.

So yeah, should be deleted along with other cartoon files of this nature, anything justifying them is complete laziness on the researcher's behalf.

I thought we didn't allow composites outside of pokemon Is there a reason this page still exists? Am I misinformed?
Isn't any, an assertion was made "there is no canon in cartoons", but that's extremely BS.

So yeah, should be deleted along with other cartoon files of this nature, anything justifying them is complete laziness on the researcher's behalf.
I have deleted it.

I swear we've deleted a Zuno page before. Why does this page keep being made all the time when all the stats are Unknown and it's so bare bones?

1q5emyj.png

It seems that deleting the verse is the best option given Hykuu also supports the decision. If someone cares, they can recreate it with higher quality.

Thank you for the information.

Is any content moderator or sysop here willing to delete these pages then, and remove link to them from other pages please? I would appreciate the help.

This character doesn't even appear but has a statement or so. The whole file is based around that, so I think we should yeet it off. Plus the file is empty.

Plus the following are pretty bad/empty too, so should probably be removed unless someone wants to revise it:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Swimmers (good ap justification but the rest...)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rose_Tyler (quite a lot of missing justifications)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_Lord (does he even need a file?)

Maybe this one too:

Doctor who files are bad in general, but these are just too bad

Also this one is pretty bad...

Last edited:
Not sure if this one needs to be deleted, but 5 abilities doesn't seem like enough abilities for a verse-specific power profile...

And while there are 7 profiles that it fits... Again, it's five abilities. Which they already have listed...

This character doesn't even appear but has a statement or so. The whole file is based around that, so I think we should yeet it off. Plus the file is empty.

Plus the following are pretty bad/empty too, so should probably be removed unless someone wants to revise it:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Swimmers (good ap justification but the rest...)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rose_Tyler (quite a lot of missing justifications)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dream_Lord (does he even need a file?)

Maybe this one too:

Doctor who files are bad in general, but these are just too bad

Also this one is pretty bad...
@Elizhaa @Starter_Pack

WOuld you be willing to help out with this please?

Not sure if this one needs to be deleted, but 5 abilities doesn't seem like enough abilities for a verse-specific power profile...

And while there are 7 profiles that it fits... Again, it's five abilities. Which they already have listed...
@Shadowbokunohero @Sir_Ovens @SomebodyData

What do you think about this?

Yeah, those seem like very mundane abilities to require a verse-specific P&A page.

Both don't meet the comics notability criteria set by verse supporters.

Both don't meet the comics notability criteria set by verse supporters.
They can probably be deleted then. However, I need some help with all of these page deletion requests from content moderators and administrators/sysops.

You created the page, and are a productive member, so you should also have a say in if the page is deleted.
It obviously shouldn't be deleted. Rock Humans are a species of literal rock humans beings that are the main antagonists of JoJolion, and they will likely appear in JOJOLANDS with more powers and such.

I've seen this question come up before in regards verse specific powers, and I'm pretty sure we don't use number of abilities as a factor (or at least not the only factor), but the uniqueness if the power set in question, in determining whether or not an ability page is created/deleted. I won't comment on whether or not it should be deleted due to my lack of familiarity with JoJo's in general, but I will ask, why is it an ability page and not a race page?

They don't meet the requirements for this, we barely know anything from the races, they aren't even a civilization.

I've seen this question come up before in regards verse specific powers, and I'm pretty sure we don't use number of abilities as a factor (or at least not the only factor), but the uniqueness if the power set in question, in determining whether or not an ability page is created/deleted. I won't comment on whether or not it should be deleted due to my lack of familiarity with JoJo's in general, but I will ask, why is it an ability page and not a race page?
It's not really a race, there's rock humans, rock insects, rock animals, rock whatever the **** Obladi Obladi is, etc.

It's like a set of innate attributes and qualities that organisms that are based on silicon opposed to carbon have with some variance here and there, it's a bit odd, there's various races of rock organisms, but being a "rock ----" isn't wholly about race, if that makes sense? Regardless they're a huge crucial part of Part 8 and have been a constant thing for the past decade irl in the manga.

As for being a civilization, they explicitly don't have one, it's outright stated they don't quite mesh with that and kinda just act as parasites to human civilization and blend it there and often act solo by themselves.

Page is still new though, we can flesh it out extensively.

If they aren't a just a single race, then at the very least maybe the page should have a name change? Say "Rock Being's Physiology (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)"? That's what it sounds like the page is meant to be anyway.

Not really, this page is only for humans, and not insects or animals. We don't know if they share the same physology.

Honestly this doesn't deserve a verse specific power page, the amount of attributes of beings with this physiology isn't notable enought to deserve a verse-specific power page.
If they're going to become more prominent with new powers or whatever, index the page accordingly when it's worth doing so, not now.

Last edited:

Straight up missing references

@Revan_Laha Source the scans or this'll get deleted based on the citation guideline made essential for comics :v

It obviously shouldn't be deleted. Rock Humans are a species of literal rock humans beings that are the main antagonists of JoJolion, and they will likely appear in JOJOLANDS with more powers and such.
I mean you're free to save the page on your blog or sandbox for now, but I really don't see a need for a page for a race with only 5 mundane abilities that don't require any in-depth explanation for full comprehension.

Maybe when JOJOLANDS comes out with more abilities for Rock Humans, you can re-release the page.

Saved here. Still don't want it to be deleted, because creating pages nowadays is hard, considering References (wich I was gonna add to that page), but sure, go ahead.

I mean, JOJOLANDS isn't finishing any time soon and you'd have to put in the same amount of effort anyway if the page remains up. Hell, if it's in your sandbox you don't even need a CRT to add new things in. I don't see how this isn't a better option.

Back