• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ComicBookMyths_Calculation_No._1:_"Superman_covers_light_years_in_a_short_amount_of_time".

It should just be a blog, he made a calc as a page. Give him the source code before deleting it.

Is somebody willing to inform ComicBookMyths how to write a blog calculation?

Also, should we delete the outdated Decreator page, or is somebody willing to start a thread asking for information? It only appeared in a Doom Patrol story as far as I am aware.

Some Tenchi Muyo! profiles are a bit poor, I admit, but I don't think that they should be deleted.

They should get some re-work though.

DMB 1 said:
Some Tenchi Muyo! profiles are a bit poor, I admit, but I don't think that they should be deleted.
Agreed

But yeah, I will make sure to actually submit a completed one next time, instead of holding off on it.

Heinkel Wolfe and Yumiko Takagi (Yumie)

Both of these are poorly made in general, and the characters are already fairly featless, even in the OVA which gives them more screentime. If someone was to remake these profiles into something way better, I'd be completely down, but I really ain't feeling it myself.

DMB 1 said:

True, but me and DarkLK seem to be the only people in the wiki who know about Tenchi Muyo, and I have forgotten most of it.

Antvasima said:
Is somebody willing to inform ComicBookMyths how to write a blog calculation?
Also, should we delete the outdated Decreator page, or is somebody willing to start a thread asking for information? It only appeared in a Doom Patrol story as far as I am aware.
I informed him already.

Yeah, the page should be deleted because of lack of reasonings for the tiering rating.

But was it cleared to be deleted a second time? It was deleted before for that reason, but it was polished up and put back up again. With staff members being a part of the discussion no less. If the staff talked it over then so be it, but it looks like there was no talk about deleting it again

It was posted before the discussion was even done. I think the implication behind what crabwhale was doing was to wait for him to go through the series and hash out what we accept before posting Barney again.

@Wok Actually Crab was fine with the profile being made before his research was over.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516252

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back