• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Assuming that this is the videos by Joe Capo (The fact that I even struggle to find this "show" on YouTube is a bad sign already), I don't think a series of shitpost can be considered a "verse".
Yup, if you look at his channel most of videos are for joke .

Just going to quote one of the comments:

"A single surreal meme that is 40 minutes long. Alright then."

This is just one big series of vaguely connected memes made by one dude. This is no different than me deciding to make a bunch of memes that references themselves and call it a "verse"

Except they are in fact constantly referencing each other and do have connections. That is not a vague connection in any way.

Also, even if it was accepted, the page doesn't link to any calc for the vaporization or for the planetary storm; it makes it look like those stats are just being assumed.

Nah, someone called it. I just haven't had the time to put it in a blog to connect it since I've been dealing with this.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1935940

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back