• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3438529

We already revised the rules, but we should probably delete those profiles, yes.

Antvasima said:
We already revised the rules, but we should probably delete those profiles, yes.
Would a short discussion regarding it's validity be fair? I know some people do firmly believe it's a far lesser evil than, say, CoC.

The issue is that our rules are what they are, and we have had a massive amount of discussion leading to them.

Can somebody list all of the Hunniepop pages that we need to remove?

Legitimately, the only difference I see between Champions of Corruption and Huniepop is that Huniepop features far more explicit images and the entire plot being solely about sex, while Corruption of Champions is more fetish oriented.

I can make a thread regarding the topic if there were concerns of massive discussions, but honestly it is a pretty clear cut case.

Yes, if you or somebody else links to all of the Hunniepop prpfiles, we can delete them.

The other profiles that link to versus threads with the Hunniepop characters also need to be updated though.

I wanted to remove the matches from Celeste and Kyu's record so me having access to their profiles would've been preferable before they were deleted...

At the very least can you recommend a place where I ca put them? Because apparently they're not wanted here unlike MGQ

Idk, many staff members argued that MGQ wasn't focused entirely on sex, I'm suspicious, but eh, it'll probably get ax'd on its own later down the line if if had it coming

Anyhow this is getting derailing so I suggest to avoid discussing further

Zark2099 said:
Idk, many staff members argued that MGQ wasn't focused entirely on sex, I'm suspicious, but eh, it'll probably get ax'd on its own later down the line if if had it coming

Anyhow this is getting derailing so I suggest to avoid discussing further
I mean I don't see how discussing profiles that could be deleted is derailing the profile deletion but you do you bud.

@Jacky

Probably because it would fill the entire thread if we're gonna be discussing the possibility of deleting MGQ. Then this won't be profile deletion, it'll be MGQ deletion thread. That topic is so heated it'll require a staff only thread lol

Yes. Feel free to start such a staff thread yourself, but make sure to mention both our current rules and that Fandom has started to weed out hentai wikis.

I'm not knowledgeable in the slightest of the verse, so it's preferable if someone else were to make it

Well, neither am I, but you do not need to be in order to just make a brief mention about both our rules and those of Fandom as a whole.

There honestly could at least of been more than 4 damn posts of discussion before deleting an entire verse.

A verse that has it's own wiki, mind you, that FANDOM is very aware of.

I find this very unprofessional as a whole. Especially if we're not even deleting MGQ because "Oh, that would take too long as a discussion."

These are some ******* tremendous double standards.

Cropfist is correct. Anyway, let's drop this topic here please.

Antvasima said:
Yes. Feel free to start such a staff thread yourself, but make sure to mention both our current rules and that Fandom has started to weed out hentai wikis.
Thank you for pointing out the final boss behind the drama.

So where we are discussing the retention/deletion of potentially "hentai" and "inapprorpiate" stuffs should this thread be not? Please provide a link. I mean, we actually have a lot of the verses which have blood, gore and sex. The true question is whether they will be deleted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back