• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that "it was accepted" is beyond misleading

• The proposal was in a blog, giving everyone no opportunity to be aware of it aside from those looking the Recent Wiki Activity the 24 hours of the day.
    • The proposal should have been in the thread about new powers & abilities or in a new thread about that power.
    • Apex PredatorX should have linked that blog in the summary of the page when creating the power.
    • The time between Ant accepting that and this comment is just 4 hours, giving anyone no time to say anything about it anyway.
  • Ant is as reliable as he's always overwhelmed by many things, only him accepting something as important as a power should be simply a good reference but not enough.
Edit: I can't keep up with this anymore, don't call me about the matter. "To participate" where? Here would be derailment, in the blog would be a mess and I don't think a thread about this was made.

I asked some admins to participate.

Also then what should we do with characters that have Vapor based attacks?

In other case shall we add Vapor Manipulation to Smoke Manipulation?

Also then what should we do with characters that have Vapor based attacks?

In other case shall we add Vapor Manipulation to Smoke Manipulation?

Well, I suppose that vapor manipulation may be a better title than smoke manipulation, as it encompasses more types of gasses.

Anyway, we will have to continue talking about this in the continuation thread.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3846331

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back