• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Memes said:
I also like how Snowball has the Flushed Pets as standard equipment. How do other beings even count as standard equipment?
I mean, they can, there are plenty characters that literally hold another being inside of them, with them or equivalent at all times.

But yes, it's unjustified here.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I was specifically talking about beings that are completely separate entities, which was the case there.
I mean the same. There are characters that are, say, living planets with inhabitants. Or that one piece guy who has his entire crew inside of his body because his devil fruit made him into a living castle.

I think he said that in response to someone linking Akka, Worm of Secrets. The issues with the profiles seem taken care of though, they're at 10-A and 1 is deleted.

I wasn't sure where to bring this up. But a Page I made for Tobuscus, was deleted for unreliable guesswork. Though I have no idea why it's assumed guesswork. The Building level comes from Vaporizing a chunk of a crowd. Which Vaporizing even 4 bodies alone gets into the building level. So building was a reliable area to land for Vaporizing a part of a small crowd.

I think that the problem was that it did not link to any calculations/evidence for its statistics.

The feat was vaporizing people as opposed to destroying a building or something, so using that with no calc doesn't necessarily justify building level. For the lower tiers they usually need calcs or scaling anyways.

So all he had to do was link the calc. It can be restored and that done, which seems to have already been resolved.

Andy and Medeus took care of it.

No. This verse and all pages linked should be deleted. There is zero plot, no setting outside of maybe earth, and no defined canon. The whole show is literally just a series of jokes and any reccuring "characters" are just funnier gags. If we can't NSP then we can't have these for the exact same reasons.

• Stegosaurus (ASDF)
  • ASDF Character
  • I Like Trains Kid (ASDF)
  • Mr. Muffi
  • Mine Turtle

I'm neutral on those pages staying, but leaning towards them being fine.

Mine Turtle, Stegosaurus and Suicidal Muffin I think dont really have backstories and are more just returning gag characters.

Honestly this whole "seek and destroy attitude" with YouTube profiles is irritating. If each of these characters has backstory, powers, and character, no matter how small, they can stay. We have dozens of faceless, barely memorable anime characters but as soon as it comes from YouTube it's apparently a problem?

Yes, but 99% of the powers come from the old ones, and we've had them since before then. The rules have only gotten looser since they've come to the wiki.

The thing is even the barely memorable anime characters have an actual plot in their series and their series isnt a bunch of random unrelated gag scenes with some random recurring characters for the sake of funniness

Paul Frank said:
The thing is even the barely memorable anime characters have an actual plot in their series and their series isnt a bunch of random unrelated gag scenes with some random recurring characters for the sake of funniness
And yet we have Looney Toons, which are the same thing, and those have a story which is documented on profile. It's a double standard either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back