• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how it's not even just putting 2-A with no justification it just says "High" or "Maximum" for all the stats

Already Discussed it with an admin. They spoke in my page about it. shown here. Smosh generally has its own ongoing thing. Much like food battle, it's own movies, games, and references to other events in the past of earlier videos, and backstories on characters. So it should be good for the same reasons The Nostalgia Critic is

Anthony shares the same name on YouTube and real life. Just separate people. Anthony IRL is very different from Anthony from Smosh. Like their backstories. They aren't the same person. Just share the same name.

I'm not saying don't believe anything he says, I'm saying that if he says something absolutely ludicrous, you shouldn't believe it. Otherwise it's fine.

You can't say what is real or not. For all we know. He didn't outrun a dog. We either can go with what he says, or not at all. There isn't an in between on it. We have no way to compare what's realistic for his world. So we can't make his page. Only way it could have existed was with what he says. And without that, then ya can't

Only Ranger can Time Travel, that mean ranger low 10c. Ranger had be in volcano, Oregon trail, Ancient Rome world war 1, South Pole, and earthquakes

It's official boys, Time Travel makes you Low Below Average Human level.

Why don't you guys make a separate thread for this specific one.

You don't actually. You can make a topicless thread, just put the link here for people who want to continue. At this point 1/5 of the thread has been taken up and your discussion needs to be moved.

Made one for you. If you just click the "Board: Content Revision" you can just post stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back