• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion Request Thread

I'll post a few of my profiles here that I don't want on this wiki anymore:

Vanta Orijua

Spectre

Sharks

Verdies

Player (Elemental Battlegrounds)

The problem with these profiles is that they were made before VSBW started accepting profiles for Roblox games after I made a thread suggesting them to be able to be made (TL;DR; it's literally RPG maker in that it's a program used for developing games, there's no reason to consider roblox games part of a whole "roblox canon" or "fan content" considering that such logic could be used to just as well say that Yume-Nikki or Where They Cremate the Roadkill are fan content sprouting from an "RPG-Maker canon", and some of them (The Arcane Adventure ones) are technically incorrect. This ties in well considering that we already have the elemental battlegrounds player on VSBW.

I am requesting deletion of The Trinity

I did away with these characters a long time ago and they're no longer relevant in my verse.

All within Shinsekai e Youkoso. I now get the style of the verse I wanted to make and this became one of my prototypes.

Hello, please remove Zeus and Ishurt. Because I don't need High 1-A character anymore in my verse, they are look too overpowered, 1-A seem already strong for me.

Thank you. Although I agree that the verse is cringy. If it's that's cringy, should it even be on this site? Just asking if it's okay that they're on this site? Although I think I would like to have it on here as an example to show how much I have improved.

Though i like the characters, i will need to rewrite them from 0 due to my verse derailing from the main idea and this characters are kinda weird compared to the likes of Anikitos or Bethel Polter, but first i need them to be deleted and stuff. The following:

Athanatos

Slimng

Duwang and

Fishme

Thanks beforehand.

Well I guess I kinda was too late to save it

Then again, they can be restored if you change your mind.

Back