• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion Request Thread

I'd like to ask that someone delete all of my profiles save for Sinistra and Avidor.

I'd rather not keep mediocre garbage on this wiki. I should've realized earlier how bad almost all of my stuff really was, but I'll thank a certain someone who I won't name for telling me this, even if it was indirectly.

I'll let the actual writers who are capable of making stuff that's better than what I've done with the exceptions of a few daimonds in the rough to actually continue while I'll try to look for something better to do. Even when I've been trying to put all my effort doing something I love, clearly I've been wasting my time here, so I'll leave with the very few rights I did make in tact (Even then Avidor was really only a half-effort on my part).

@Siamese does this mean you are no longer using the name Abyss of Dreams? Because I would sure like to use that name for a part of my verse.

@Siamese I have done so. I kept the demon distortion verse page, since it was the verse those 2 are in. Do you want me to get that as well?

Could you delete the two Verse pages Night Lights (Verse) and Colors Fly! (Verse)

I want to work with something similar to "The Dark Tower" verse page on the main site, for story reasons, and I can't do that with these two separated.

Could someone please delete the pages for Kisha and Zone?

I have since replaced the both of them with Irene Slayer and they have no reason to be there anymore.

Actually, while Wooper doesn't want to continue it, I seek continuation myself. So, preferably, you should refrain from that.

Yeah, Wooper doesn't want me to take over, just take them all out.

actually, keep up all the return to planet virgo pages except for the densetsu one and the cosmic stars one, i wanna keep them on the wiki for people to make matchups of n shit.

take out all the other pages tho.

Oh, really?

I guess I might as well make Berowalt, then.

I mean

If you were to use them, and make them spammable via some form of neat trick

That would take a 180

Also, Animatio is going to go onto Mainsite, so, it's gonna need to be taken out too.

Rose Umbra and Rose Umbrum (a redirect) plz.

Can't get the profile image to use the actual picture of her instead of her disguise, so I'm completely remaking the page.

Cognitio, please.

I'm currently rewriting all the pages. Rip planet busting ant, now is building level.

Bayhard

To be honest ever since.. well, a certain thread, having it around leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Especially considering Bambu seemed to treat himself as having the higher ground because he's the DM in that thread and just thought I was blabbling off like I think he doesn't know anything

I guess you could say the short of it is that I don't want my page to be under the whims of another guy's opinion

Jack Alsandair

I've been thinking about it for awhile, but, in general, the page is pretty outdated and honestly, now that I take another look at it, pretty bad. It should be taken down for awhile until I can finally get my forkery together and write the material the dude actually comes from, and a proper listing of all his shenanigans to my standards.

Hobo Solos will return, but, that's for another time. In the meantime spam my High 7-Cs.

Back