• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Deletion Request Thread

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This thread is used for reporting in any profile or pages that users may want to have deleted for any reasons (such as wanting to have it deleted due to no longer desiring it having around, if it's a page that's out of continuity or otherwise outdated in ones given verse, etc.).

Any user here can also have a page or profile deleted that is not of anyone's if it's outdated and no longer able to be edited (or as in, if the owner of the profile or page is no longer active and around here and no one is able to edit much to it due to not knowing what else the profile or page would have been added onto).

• However, this will have to depend how much is there onto the profile or page (i.e If the profile/page has a sufficient amount of information/content on it and it's pretty much complete, it is still alright to leave it alone and have it around even if the owner themselves are inactive).
All Staff members and even users of the community here should preferably follow this thread by clicking on the "Follow" button on the top right corner of the thread.

Hello. I would like to request a deletion of my two characters: Seire and Naomi. Mostly due to being over 2 years old and my project, Miracle Wish, has undergone some major changes. Such as scrapping the character Naomi from the story and entire descriptions under Seiren are no longer applicable. Overall, I wish to not see them on this site any longer.

Well we actually give people about a week at least, give or take, to try and fix up their pages. Though of course in any named timeframe, if it's not done right by within that time, it will be eligible for deletion.

But i'm not interested enough of this to give it THAT much time, as Dragon has already given the user a whole day to adjust it, so he can take care of it.

I'm sorry, I didn't know where to report this but this is a spam thread. That's not even proper Korean...

This might not be an actual person either. They've spammed on other wikis at the exact same time.

At the time of the Monarch's page creation it was literally just myself as you may have gathered from my username. It was able to travel to other fictional verses and had a bunch of interactions with other tier 0s. Thwre were no fights involved, and nothing about the interactions pointed at one being stronger than the other. It was a tea party with Azzathoth, writing a book with the LoI, and thanking the divine presence for using its light ability to illuminate a book I was reading. That's it. No fighting, no one being stronger than the other. Just a few mildly amusing interactions

More spam. Btw let me know if you'd prefer I messaged you directly to report future violations.

NP. I'm starting to wonder why these spammers keep coming up here like this lately...

Same, they seem to be vandalizing other wikis as well. Which is strange...

Kanza Collectio, Kanza, and Heirs of the Abyss. I'm not sure about the rest. Most pages will cross over to my new verse so those can stay until I decide which ones won't be used in the new verse. Oh yeah and this as well (almost forgot I made that).

That's unfortunate, Kanza is one of the best Tier 0s on the wiki. But I know you want to do something more serious (heck, I was the one who told you to write from the heart) and you don't want to do this anymore.

Hmm, sad. But if that's what you really want, then I can't deny that.

Unfortunately, I just left my house and such so I can't really go and delete the pages easily by phone, so I'll have to come back for that later unless Prom or Dragon do it beforehand for me today...

Hey, I would like to request a deletion on my page, The True One/"Bob" as simply put, I feel like this page just takes an extra profile on this verse and has no bearing on the plot whatsoever.