• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Zoom (Post-Crisis) Clean up

Long story for short, Wally West's profile has been updated. But Professor Zoom, who scales to Wally West, has not updated yet.

Regarding Post-Crisis Eobard, I'm unsure of his feats and scaling above 4-B at the moment other than the Speed of Light Singularity. Has Eobard ever used the Speed Force/Neg Speed Force to the same extent as Barry or Wally?

I do not know. Sorry. I do not remember such an instance though.

Regarding Post-Crisis Eobard, I'm unsure of his feats and scaling above 4-B at the moment other than the Speed of Light Singularity. Has Eobard ever used the Speed Force/Neg Speed Force to the same extent as Barry or Wally?
I only know about the way he utilises the timestream and he seems more knowledgeable on speed force than them or anything related to speed or time.

Oh, good, I happened to have basically exact questions about this sort of thing.

Since Thawne dosn't actually use the Speed Force, but rather the Negative Speed Force, IMO it's not reasonable to scale him to Barry and Wally's highest showings unless he has feats that put him at that level on his own or there are statements that they're the exact same.

No need for an upgrade. It's mostly hax based feats and not exactly ap.

And no, Eobard never used the negative speed force in such way.

Okay, but if he is scaled from Wally, shouldn't we adjust his profile page in that case?

We can disregard the Wally scaling completely for Eobard since their fight was pretty short (at least physically, their fight was mental/emotional level) and it was back when Wally was pretty weak and slow.

So, just scale him off Barry, it makes more sense and it's more accurate.

Preferably I'd word this a bit differently to indicate that 1) his 8-C rating is still using some (Negative) Speed Force, 2) his 4-B stuff is with relativistic attacks in general. Considering that Thawne didn't have to perform an RMP to still let his durability scale.
back when Wally was pretty weak and slow.
I mean he beat Anti-Monitor in the issue after that but sure...

I'm not saying scale Thawne to AM obviously. I'm saying that Wally was breaking his limits during this comic so scaling Thawne to 4-B via this comic as opposed to say their fight early on in the 90's is fine.

Also fixed the link.

I think it's better to disregard the Wally one in general and go for Barry, but obviously use his own feats

Dude Barry was absent till 2008 in PC, Wally is the main Flash in PC. So obviously scaling Thawne to Wally who has an abundance of feats and then scaling Barry to Thawne is better than scaling Thawne to Barry.

Also forgot to mention, High 3-A is fine cause Thawne is better than Jenni Ognats (and should be able to match Superboy-Prime in speed) no matter how you slice it.

There's also the issue of RF not getting retconned since PC, so we should probably add other keys to his page as well and rename it.

Scaling to Wally means too much guesswork. Since their interactions were too little and not all fights based

Based? I mean RF had several fights with Wally in PC, at least way more than with Barry. I don't get how it's guesswork, we have an outright value for the amount of energy he took and everything and it's not like you'll find someone RF fights more consistently than Wally in PC anyways, heck scaling to Barry would literally be scaling to Wally with extra steps.

Also there's this. Some good feat for Flashpoint RF since Barry had to draw in the entire SF to stop him.

I'd say speedwise it could be some good feat for Thawne and it does indicate that Thawne is enough of a threat to be able to tank an RMP. That said did the events that RF described happen off-panel or not?

I think that we still need to handle this.

I'd say speedwise it could be some good feat for Thawne and it does indicate that Thawne is enough of a threat to be able to tank an RMP. That said did the events that RF described happen off-panel or not?
Imagine hunter zolomon's profile how haxed he would be.

Back