• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Real life sharks exist on vsb so he'd scale to this right ?
I looked at the profile, but I have no clue what the AP value of the Shark is. I don't think it states it in the profile (correct me if I'm wrong).

I looked at the profile, but I have no clue what the AP value of the Shark is. I don't think it states it in the profile (correct me if I'm wrong).
I’ve put a post in the Q&A forum about its exact AP, it’s defo smaller than most Great Whites, so would probably downscale a little, but this could be a decent number

I’ve put a post in the Q&A forum about its exact AP, it’s defo smaller than most Great Whites, so would probably downscale a little, but this could be a decent number
I was thinking we could do the average weight of a Great White (1200 lbs).

No high ball, nor low ball. Right in the middle.

Pixel Scaling Formula: (Height in pixels of the object with unknown size / Height in pixels of the object with known size) * Height in length units (cm, m, km) of the object with known size = Height in length units of the object with unknown size.
lesnar height = 1.91m
1175/480*1.91m =4.67 meters size of the shark.

Pixel Scaling Formula: (Height in pixels of the object with unknown size / Height in pixels of the object with known size) * Height in length units (cm, m, km) of the object with known size = Height in length units of the object with unknown size.
lesnar height = 1.91m
This could actually yield good results.

The average Great White can grow up to 15 feet (4.572 meters).

The mass of an average Great White is 1200-1700 lbs.

lesnar height = 1.91m
Did you get his height in pixels from the second image?

Well the Great White in the video is 1.02143482065x larger than the average Great White, so it probably weighs a similar multiplier. So it weighs anywhere from 1225.72178478 - 1736.4391951lbs

so... what do we do from there again?

The diameter of the head is calculated in one image and used to scale in another image, the head is measured again in the 2nd image and isn't using the same pixel value
Both images contain Brock, the second image is just a more clear way of showing that’s what the first image is scaling off of (Brock’s height)
The height in pixels doesn't stay consistent through different images

Here you go
lesnar height = 1.91m
1175/645*1.91 = 3.47 meters size of the shark.
I don't think that'd work either since the distance from the camera and it's focus most likely changes between the two shots
I think you should calculate the size of lesnar's head and use that to scale the shark in the picture he's grabbing it

I'd be best to measure the head height in a seperate image but i really don't wanna do that rn so i'm just gonna use 1/8th of the total height (that's generally what i see used for head height)
Head Height: 1.91m/8 = 0.23875m
Shark Lenght = 1175/95 x 0.23875 = 2.95296m

That's 500 kg = Peak Human LS
what were we supposed to do with this again ?
I was suggesting using Potential Energy to calc it
The formula in this case would be: (mass of shark) x 9.81 x (height shark got loifted)
The page mentions potential energy can be used to calculate AP if the lift is quick, which it looks like to me

Also ya'll are getting me interested in WWE by contantly asking me to check out your threads fr

The Shark one i don't know, i assume the way to calc it would be using PE for him lifting it up quickly or something, it'd probably end up in 9-C+ or 9-B aswell, depending on the weight of the shark (it doesn't seem that large tbh)
Yes so this and then the AP for the Great White and I guess whichever is higher we use?

Back