• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Alright fellas, question: if we were to get a Cody Rhodes profile, should we include Pre-American Nightmare Cody as a separate key for when he was just a mid carder?
Eh.

We don't usually use keys for the verse unless they had a stint in a different company (say Chris Jericho, who has a WWE and an AEW key).

Mark my words there will be a ONE UFC fighter in active wrestling match at WrestleMania 40.

Cody in NJPW key scales to Omega. He lost to Kenny for their World title match for real.....watch that shit was great ! part of Bullet Club Civil War storyline. 🤘
In WWE key scales above Rollins for pinning him multiple times. AP would be (Should be superior to Seth Rollins)

Agenda starts now.
20230403_212313.jpg

WWE Blacklash 2023 in Puerto Rico
  • The Bloodline (Roman, Usos) vs Cody, Sami and K.O
  • The downfall of Bloodline begins
  • Cody finished the story this time "struggling" and ending 1000+ days title reign EVEN SUPERIOR title reign at SummerSlam ✌️
It's gonna happen patience is the key Bryan, Bianca all the Babyfaces first loses then chased the title and end up winning for long term storytelling. Let Roman complete 1000+ title reign and it's gonna make Cody's Victory even superior.

I think Cody’s moment to dethrone Roman went last night. For the first time in months there was genuine belief Roman would lose but the storyline of completing the story doesn’t work when he just lost at the grandest possible stage. Cody can take it from Seth but the fans don’t believe in him against Roman anymore

Where’s the calc?
There isn't a calc. It's just a proposal I made.
WWE Tough enough wrestler who didn't qualify for the main WWE roster used to do it too. His gimmick was Crocodile hunter.

Forgot to pull up the weight of alligators so we can give a perspective on what kind of upgrades we're expecting here.

E0K31j5.png

So if we use the 450 kg value, this'll make the feat higher into Peak Human, which would be a nice little upgrade for the verse ig.

However, if we were to highball this feat, and use the 1,000 kg value, this would make the feat baseline Class 5, if my memory serves me right.

This wouldn't be a supporting feat for the Class 5 to Class 25 wrestlers, as two wrestlers who fall into that category made quick work of both Skinner and ZZ.

I will also like to note that these are casual feats for Skinner and ZZ, as they've been doing this for a long while on a daily basis.

Forgot to pull up the weight of alligators so we can give a perspective on what kind of upgrades we're expecting here.

E0K31j5.png

So if we use the 450 kg value, this'll make the feat higher into Peak Human, which would be a nice little upgrade for the verse ig.

However, if we were to highball this feat, and use the 1,000 kg value, this would make the feat baseline Class 5, if my memory serves me right.

This wouldn't be a supporting feat for the Class 5 to Class 25 wrestlers, as two wrestlers who fall into that category made quick work of both Skinner and ZZ.

I will also like to note that these are casual feats for Skinner and ZZ, as they've been doing this for a long while on a daily basis.
We shouldn’t use ZZ, tough enough scaling is stupid, and you’d need to prove Skinner isn’t an LS God Tier as well as get a better description of him actually lifting the alligators than him just “wrestling” them, especially if he did so with a knife. If you clear all of that is usable but it’s circumstantial and wonky scaling otherwise (maybe possible to pass but it wouldn’t sit particularly right with me)

So about older wrestlers, what powers does Papa Shango have?

I know he isn't really strong compared to the god tiers in the verse but he's able to scare other wrestlers like Kamala which would be fear manip (i doubt, it sounds stupid)

So about older wrestlers, what powers does Papa Shango have?

I know he isn't really strong compared to the god tiers in the verse but he's able to scare other wrestlers like Kamala which would be fear manip (i doubt, it sounds stupid)
It’s a very common misconception on the wiki, but being scary and/or scaring someone isn’t fear manip on its own, oddly enough

and you’d need to prove Skinner isn’t an LS God Tier
I mean, why would we even consider Skinner being in the LS God Tier to begin with? We can't just say "Oh he's in the God Tier" without any evidence whatsoever.

Though, at the same time, we also can't assume that Skinner is in any tier in general without solid evidence.

as well as get a better description of him actually lifting the alligators than him just “wrestling” them, especially if he did so with a knife.
I don't think there's a clip out there of Skinner wrestling an alligator, but using the knife as an argument is a bit confusing for me.

Skinner wrestles with the alligator, and when he gets it restrained, he skins it alive with his knife, killing it.

Last edited:
I mean, why would we even consider Skinner being in the LS God Tier to begin with? We can't just say "Oh he's in the God Tier" without any evidence whatsoever.

Though, at the same time, we also can't assume that Skinner is in any tier in general without solid evidence.
Actually, I may have something for this, as well as another LS feat (though this one was from a commercial).

Austin Theory is getting better and better on the mic each week. He's able to control the crowd better than what he used to.

as well as another LS feat (though this one was from a commercial).
Found it.

The Usos show amazing feats of strength, such as flipping massive tires and pulling a semi-truck.

Here's the weight of a semi-truck in the United States, and since the tire that Jey flipped over looked pretty massive, we can definitely assume that it's the kind of tires gym bros use to exercise with, which weigh 200-300 pounds. I also found a source that said the tires were 400-600 pounds.

tough enough is not scaling stuipd
it's Developmental ! treat it below NXT where it's superstars are cabale to fighting Cesaro (Treat them as Performance center roster) if anything it highlight how even the lowest of the low in the P.C are capable of such feats.

tough enough is not scaling stuipd
it's Developmental ! treat it below NXT where it's superstars are cabale to fighting Cesaro (Treat them as Performance center roster) if anything it highlight how even the lowest of the low in the P.C are capable of such feats.

1. Chill out. No need to call people stupid.

We shouldn’t use ZZ, tough enough scaling is stupid,
I don't see the problem in using ZZ to scale the verses LS.

20230404_102914.jpg

Okay so we are going this route then ...throw my SummerSlam idea into garbage 🗑️ then.
Cody wins at WrestleMania 40 plain and simple.

So yeah...

UFC has now merged with WWE.

Apparently Vince McMahon was heavily involved in last night's RAW.

RAW was extremely disappointing. I can only wonder why...

In all serious, wtf happened last night??? I'm still trying to process this.

GOD WAS INVOLVED 😈
BEST RAW EVER ! 12 STARS ✨
#OMOS4WWEChampion
#FireIndyJobbers

YES YES YES look at the face of this clown when his segment got changed in the middle of the freaking show
COMMON WWE W !

Last edited:
GOD WAS INVOLVED 😈
BEST RAW EVER ! 12 STARS ✨
#OMOS4WWEChampion
#FireIndyJobbers

YES YES YES look at the face of this clown when his segment got changed in the middle of the freaking show
COMMON WWE W !

RAW was horrible, Vince is horrible as a booker and human being, and put some respect on Seth Freakin’ Rollins’ name.

Back