• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

1:41 If you look at the upper part of the man leg, it looks like a part has been fragmented, albeit slightly

The Miz is High Tier according to the verse page, that is, it scales to 1.614 Megajoules
Is it possible for this to reach that level? Or is it an empty hope?
Miz should honestly be a Top Tier. The verse page is a bit outdated, too.

has this been calculated? it's possible?

To add on to this, this wouldn't scale to Miz or possibly even Shane, as this move was the one that ended the match (though you could make an argument that both Shane and Miz took a lot of punishment beforehand).

A little shaky on this, considering that this was a trailer for a video game, but **** it:

Is this feat of Rhea Ripley cracking the road worth calculating?

I also want to know if this feat would get any good results.

I always kinda wanted Taker to only be Supernatural Tier at Wrestlemania specifically, but that got lost in translation along the way. I will say that “he beat him clean once” is iffy because of the whole everyone fights/beats/loses to everyone thing. Undertaker beat Goldberg, who Squashed Lesnar, who... beat Undertaker. Scaling should preferably be done through consistency of results rather than individual matches
I feel scaling should depend on the win/loss record of a wrestler when compared to the opponent, as well as the context for how they managed to defeat the opponent in question

I feel scaling should depend on the win/loss record of a wrestler when compared to the opponent, as well as the context for how they managed to defeat the opponent in question
I disagree with the first half, as people with losing records who are currently top stars would be like Mid Tier.

However, I'm neutral in the second half. Most of the time, Wrestler A (usually heel) holds his own or fights on par with Wrestler B, but when he/she realizes "tHeY cAn'T bEaT hIm", they resort to underhanded tactics in order to win.

Night 1​

• John Cena vs. Austin Theory for the United States championship
  • Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley for the Smackdown Women’s Championship
  • The Usos vs. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
  • Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL
  • Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
  • Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio
  • Braun Strowman and Ricochet vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy vs. The Viking Raiders
I went 7/7 on this lol.

(y)
teN6FeS.jpg

I'm starting to make a blog profile for Umaga, what tier would he be?
Probably God Tier imho.

He posed a big threat to top stars like John Cena and Triple H. Hell, in most of the altercations they had, Umaga came out on top. He just lost where it mattered most.

I also think the profiles we currently have need better justifications for the Attack Potency section. They're quite outdated.

To elaborate, Jim Ross is just a commentator. Not a wrestler. He's insignificant to the WWE verse from a vs debating perspective. Therefore, I don't think it's a good idea to make a profile for Jim Ross.
Yes and list his entire quotes "Who he considers what, What kind of Olympic feat he gave on screen for Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar, What kind of quotes and analysis he gave for MMA fighters like Steve Blackman and Ken Shamrock both were legit MMA fighters competing in WWE as wrestler's in 2003-5 era with millions of views.

Steve Blackman is described was Chuck Norris of wrestling.

• The Greatest Professional wrestler of all time !
  • The man who puts asses in seats
  • The man who is the DRAW of professional wrestling
  • My TRIBAL CHIEF ! Will hold the title for 1000 days plus.
20230403_085233.jpg

Cody marks are crying on Twitter and I love every second of it.

Last edited:

Night 2​

• Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
  • Bianca Belair vs. Asuka for the Raw Women’s Championship
  • Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Edge vs. Finn Bàlor in a Hell in a Cell match
  • Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
  • Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green
I went 3/6 on this.

Listen
Cody story CONTINUES.
Prediction: WWE Backlash Puerto Rico!
👉 The Bloodline Usos and Roman vs Cody, Sami and K.O
Big 6 man tag team match to main event Backlash it kick off the Cody redemption arc he wins the Titles at SummerSlam ☀️

Back