• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Interesting alternatives if Rollins in injured, now obviously I don't think it's a major injury but if it is then Akira Tozawa and R Truth are ready !!!!

I was wondering, how would Mick Foley work on this wiki, would he have multiple profiles for his different gimmicks in wrestling or would they be merged into one single profile?

I was wondering, how would Mick Foley work on this wiki, would he have multiple profiles for his different gimmicks in wrestling or would they be merged into one single profile?
Merged into one profile, but put them in different keys, though having multiple profiles wouldn't be bad too ig.

WRASSLINNNN NEWS
CODY RHODES is revealed as the cover star of WWE 2K24 !
and the game's tagline is "Finish your story"

The Ring General made it clear what his goals are !!!

Thankfully they are finding someone else (Reason because Monday Night Raw is getting a new TV deal and they want a more professional commentary)

Lastly, Mami uploaded a pic from tonight's RAW :devilish:

Last edited:
Dijak is the MJF of WWE TWITTER call him up to the main roster. His tweets are gold
Please HAVE DIJAK on this main roster.

Last edited:
What's gonna be Wrestlemania 40 card now ?
Well...

No CM Punk, so Seth vs Punk is gonna be scrapped.

I think they're still going Roman vs Cody, though I don't know.

Hell, screw Wrestlemania. What are they going to do for Elimination Chamber?

No Roman, no Seth, no Punk, no Gunther.

Well...

No CM Punk, so Seth vs Punk is gonna be scrapped.

I think they're still going Roman vs Cody, though I don't know.

Hell, screw Wrestlemania. What are they going to do for Elimination Chamber?

No Roman, no Seth, no Punk, no Gunther.

Elimination Chamber 2024

Men's Chamber match (For World Heavyweight championship match against Seth Rollins at WM 40)
  • Drew vs Sami vs Shinsuke vs Finn Balor vs Chad Gable vs Bronson Reed

I'm excited for this tho 🔥

Back