• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

100 percent facts. He was blinded by Vince's team, hidden inside a mask and was going to be fired. They successfully ruined Keith Lee with gimmick change but Dijak is BACK !!! and he absolutely knows this.

GLOBAL TAKEOVER PLAN finally happening? hmmmmmm interesting trend

64506-1534431549-800.jpg

GULIA and Rossy left Stardom.

@RandomGuy2345 thoughts on everything that happened this week ? (Your honest opinion)
******* crazy ngl.

Not a fan of the Rock replacing at all. WWE had so many chances to do Rock vs Roman, but they're deciding to do it now when Cody's arguably the hottest he's ever been?

I feel like WWE might have something up his sleeve, though.

******* crazy ngl.

Not a fan of the Rock replacing at all. WWE had so many chances to do Rock vs Roman, but they're deciding to do it now when Cody's arguably the hottest he's ever been?

I feel like WWE might have something up his sleeve, though.
Yup.
Press conference was crazy free watching on YouTube 🤘

Press conference was insane.

Rock turned heel bruh? We're actually getting Cody vs Roman at Wrestlemania. How will Rock and Seth play in this build up?

The most hype I had for a Wrestlemania main event in a while.

• Cody and Meth Rollins vs Dwayne and Booreman lames at Elimination Chamber (tag team match)
  • Rock vs Booman Night 1 WM 40
  • Cody vs Roman Night 2 WM 40
that's what i'm goimg with

Last edited:
DONE !!!
Seen though I want Gunther vs Dragunov and Gunther vs Tyler bate classics to happen on main roster from their NXT U.K days.

I'll be fine.....if Sami Zayn gives us a NXT TAKEOVER like match against GUNTHER and wins the intercontinental title at WrestleMania 40.
They teased Sami Zayn finding a way at mania.

New Administration Changes:

1- Long term STORYTELLING !

2- PRODUCATION CHANGE (Sports like presentation with Royal rumble entries having time limit shown)

3-NXT Promo like presentation with visuals !!!!

YES, The product has indeed improved and YES it's better than what it was under previous administration.

Last edited:
Question: if 5 star BANGERS doesn't matter then why is Sheamus defending it ?
@RandomGuy2345
Storytelling and characters is what made WWE, and Pro Wrestling as a whole, the global phenomenon it is today. "Workrate" matches obviously have a place in wrestling, but workrate guys will forever be mid carders unless they develop a character, mic skills, an charisma.

It's just facts.

Storytelling and characters is what made WWE, and Pro Wrestling as a whole, the global phenomenon it is today. "Workrate" matches obviously have a place in wrestling, but workrate guys will forever be mid carders unless they develop a character, mic skills, an charisma.

It's just facts.
So what you're saying is Sheamus is wrong.

Agreed plus,
Chad Gable is also a mid carder cause all he does is wrestle good, That means he doesn't deserve to win and belts then. And no "saying Thank you" loudly isn't a character. He also doesn't deserve this reward he has a "place" in wrestling and he also should not be on Raw every week he has no character.

Agreed plus,
Chad Gable is also a mid carder cause all he does is wrestle good, That means he doesn't deserve to win and belts then. And no "saying Thank you" loudly isn't a character. He also doesn't deserve this reward he has a "place" in wrestling and he also should not be on Raw every week he has no character.

Gable doesn't have a defining character, but he's charismatic asl. He's the perfect mid card talent.

Back