• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I'm so excited to see this! My two favorites are gonna do big things!

Not only for Wrestlemania but there's a very good chance that Waller and Theory will play a huge role at the Elimination Chamber, which will be taking place in Perth, Australia, which is Waller's home country/continent.

They were even on the news to promote the Tribute to the Troops episode of Smackdown!

Demonicdude 2023 Professional Wrestling Predictions :devilish:
Safe Predictions: βœ…
  1. NJPW talents shows up in WWE Royal Rumble (Either Sasha banks, Naomi or Kairi Sane) Massive wild prediction
    Jay White shows up 😳
    βœ…
  2. Cody Rhodes wins the Royal Rumble βœ… and becomes WWE Champion, Stone Cold Steven Austin and NXT talents will be Surprise entrants & USOS lost the Tag team titles to Owens and Zayn βœ…
  3. Sasha would be part of NJPW and probably AEW via their partnership βœ…
  4. More WWE talent returns and Independent signing βœ…
  5. Another U.K Stadium show takes place along with a WWE India show βœ…
  6. Vince Mcmahon get's inducted into the Hall of Fame along with The Great Muta (Which is why WWE allowed him to face Nakamura in his retirementβœ…βŒ match it's a strategical plan) βœ…
  7. WWE will be sold out by Vince McMahon in 2023 after media rights negotiations (WWE will also get a new TV rights deal) βœ…
  8. Big E Returns in 2023❌
  9. Bo Dallas returns feuds and joins the new Wyatt stableβœ…
  10. Money in the Bank 2023 match takes place at Wrestlemania 39 and LA Knight will win the match❌
  11. Austin Theory vs John Cena βœ… and Brock Lesnar vs GUNTHER takes place at Wrestlemania 39 ❌. GUNTHER will break Holy Tonk Man's Intercontinental championship record and the man who will dethrone him will be Sheamus. βœ…
  12. Rhea Ripley wins the 2023 Women's Royal Rumble βœ…
  13. John Cena, Steve Austin and The Rock all three will wrestle at WrestleMania 39 ❌
  14. Matt Cardona (aka Zack Ryder) and Chelsea Green would return and push as a top couple act βœ… (partially correct)
  15. Elimination Chamber 2023 serves as the end of Sami Zayn's Bloodline run he'll be kicked from the group after that event ❌
  16. Sting will wrestle his retirement match in AEW βœ…
  17. Some AEW Talents will leaves for WWE (Brain Cage, Andrade, Wheeler Yuta and Brian Pillman. Jr) Mr. Regal got those eyes locked on talents πŸ‘€
Wild Predictions: πŸ’€
  1. CM Punk returns to
    WWE
    βœ…
  2. WWE makes a deal with NJPW (Crossover Forbidden door show takes place)
  3. GOLDBERG vs WARDLOW happens in AEW 😳
  4. Kota Ibushi joins AEW with his Golden Star Lover team mate Kenny Omega 🀘 βœ…
  5. WWE introduces Trio Tag Team Titles by the later half of 2023 (Judgement Day and SANITY fights for the said title)
  6. NXT Europe Launches with (Mexican and independent talents singings)
  7. An AEW Wrestler competes in 2023 NJPW G1 Climax Tournament πŸ‘€ βœ…
  8. Freaking Okada wrestles in WWE !!!! πŸ‘€
  9. VIKINGO (Some would consider Mexican Wrestler of the year ! Had undefeated Kenny Omega level run in AAA Wrestling Promotion as it's undefeated World champion still present for 400 days) he will sign for WWE (He will lead NXT Europe in 2023) 😳 (this clip is all you need to be excited. This is due to WWE signing Dragon Lee in NXT his rival when Vikingo had excellent 5 star classic in Mexico)❌
  10. Shane McMahon debuts in AEW 😳❌
  11. FTR announces their return to WWE by the end of 2023 πŸ‘€βŒ
  12. Mickie James husband and former NWA Champion the Veteran Nick Aldis will join WWE in 2023 πŸ‘€ (finally after 6-7 years of speculation it's gonna happen) either in the Royal Rumble 2023 or later βœ…
  13. Will Osprey will win 2023 G1 Climax Tournament following in Omegas footsteps and becoming the next big non japanese NJPW wrestler❌
  14. Roman Regins DOES NOT lose Universal Championship goes into WRESTLEMANIA 40 and drops the title and ends his (Part time schedule) βœ…
  15. 2023 Ends with MJF blowing a kiss to Tony khan in the crowd exactly what Punk did in WWE and vactes his AEW Title joins WWE in 2024 (His bidding war storyline is comes full circle. 2024 starts and AEW reveals a new updated AEW World Championship belt) ❌
Welp.....that's what I got (total 32 predictions) I'll put the green check emote if either of em comes true. 😊
My goal is to get at least 12 out of these to be true πŸ™
RAAAAAAANDOM get yo ass over here !!! and read my DAMMM predictions.

Correct: 20
Incorrect: 12
Total: 32
With 2023 reaching it's end I would like to take a look back at my predictions, being a professional wrestling fan since 2007. I'm glad I got so many predictions right. at one point I totally give up on Nick Aldis joining WWE and I would have been correct had The Rock not refused to wrestle at WrestleMania 39 as the last moment as the match was locked in.

Anyways, 2023 was a wild year I don't know if it was as wild as 2022 but yeah in a few days I'll post my 2024 predictions as well.
So @RandomGuy2345 how was your professional wrestling experience in 2023 ?

So @RandomGuy2345 how was your professional wrestling experience in 2023 ?
The most enjoyment I had for the product in a bit. The Bloodline story peaked (though it's been slowly declining), we got to see the rise of LA Knight, and we had many great moments.

John Cena returning full-time for 2 months, and the legendary returns of The Rock, Randy Orton, and CM Punk. This is definitely the best year for WWE in years.

AEW had some cool moments, too. Christian carried AEW on his back the whole year, and Edge going there was great as well, though I didn't enjoy the product that much.

Demonicdude 2024 Professional Wrestling Predictions :devilish:
Safe Predictions
: βœ…
  1. Cody Rhodes will win Elimination Chamber 2024 in Australia ❌
  2. Cody Rhodes will defeats Roman Reings at WM 40 and Rock will be involved
  3. Dragunov ends GUNTHER'S Ic title run at WWE Bash in Berlin 2024
  4. Brock Lesnar vs GUNTHER at WM 40 ❌
  5. TNA and WWE wrestlers fights each other (I mean we already kinda..... saw this with Mickie james and Nick aldis joining in last year) βœ…
  6. NXT Europe launches (Zack sabr jr, Vikingo will be targeted wrestlers to lead the brand)
  7. Cm Punk will win Royal Rumble but fails at WM 40 ❌
  8. Damien Priest successfully cashes in MITB at WM 40
  9. L.A Knight will defeat Logan Paul at WM 40 ❌
  10. Nick Aldis vs Randy Orton at WM 40 ❌
  11. Mr. Regal will be in WWE once again but....not on NXT but rather Smackdown and yes we're gonna hear him say the epic WAR GAMES !!!! by the end of the year !!!! βœ…
  12. AJ Lee will return at Women's Royal Rumble 2024 ❌
  13. Bayley will win Women's Royal Rumble 2024
  14. βœ…
  15. Stardom wrestler GUILIA will join WWE and will be intregal part of WWE's next wave of women's wrestling taking the division to the next level
  16. Maximum amount of matches Roman Reings will have are 7 (house shows NOT included)
  17. Rey Mysterio vs Santos Escobar will take place at WM 40 with Legado and Dominik being involved
  18. Chelsea Green will win Money in the Bank 2024
  19. Womens Wargames at Survivor series 2024 will be (Charlotte, Becky, Bayley, Sasha vs Iyo, Kairi, Dakota, ???unnamed)
  20. (AEW) MJF will stay with AEW βœ…
  21. (AEW) Swerve Strickland will become AEW champion and it will happen at Las Vegas defeating Samoa Joe
  22. (AEW) Swerve Strickland vs Will Ospreay at Wembley Stadium
  23. (AEW) MJF vs Adam Cole will take place at Wembley Stadium
  24. (AEW) Since Wembley Stadium would need U.K superstar to compete i'd say Nigel Mcguinness will come out of retirement against Daniel Bryan or Jack Sabr Jr
  25. (AEW) Daniel Bryan will run ROH and rebuild that brand as he will retire full time and become a part time wrestler
  26. (AEW) Roh and NXT will both on C.W Network and this will be the new Thursday night wars for Twitter fans of IWC
  27. (AEW) Ricky starks will leave AEW for WWE
Wild Predictions: πŸ’€
  1. Goldberg debuts in AEW
  2. Naomi will return to WWE βœ…
  3. Zack Ryder/Matt Cardona returns at Royal Rumble 2024 (I mean i got prediction about his wife debuting last year correct, we'll get him this year)
  4. Big E and Bautista returns
  5. Andrade will join WWE again (Charlotte, Andrade and Ric Falir will be the power unit on Smackdown post Roman's downfall) βœ…
  6. Mercedes Mone will appear at TNA or AEW βœ…
  7. Mercedes Mone will join WWE again eventually later this year
  8. Malakai Black will join WWE again
  9. WWE will sign with Disney and Raw will stay at 3 Hours on Monday ❌
  10. Smackdown will move to Tuesdays ❌
  11. NXT will move to Thursday ❌
  12. AEW will sign with Warner Bros for a 3 years deal βœ…
  13. NXT and AJPW promotion will have some kind of a deal or at least feature their wrestling competing βœ…
  14. Edge and Christian will be tag team champions
  15. DUDLEY Boys vs Edge and Christian will take place in AEW
  16. Solo Sikoa vs Roman Reigns will take place with Solo defeating Roman after which Roman will disappear for a few months
  17. Sting retirement match will take place where he and Darby Allin would become tag team champions, Sting is going to retire as a champion βœ…
  18. Drew Mcintyre will stay will WWE βœ…
  19. Jade Cargill vs Becky lynch will take place in 2024
  20. Paul Heyman will be in Hall of Fame 2024 βœ…
  21. Bray Wyatt will headline Hall of Fame 2024❌
  22. Bo Dallas/Uncle Howdy will complete Bray's story
Welp.....that's what I got (total 48 predictions) I'll put the green check emote if either of em comes true. 😊
My goal is to get at least 18 out of these to be true πŸ™
RAAAAAAANDOM get yo ass over here !!! and read my DAMMM predictions.

• Total: 48
  • Correct: 13

Last edited:
Rock returning isn't the biggest story if you look at the company from inside view it's the fact that BEAVER 🦫 himself Kevin Dunn has finally left and I knew he would when Vince left.

Disgusting behavior from IWC, let me get this straight Madcap Moss someone who is
1- New and fresh
2- Supposed to get opportunities
3- Should be beating older guys regularly
4- Looks jacked and has the look

This is type of guy that Aj, Randy and all these older guys should lay down for and allow him to pin them but IWC hates someone getting over.
Sick of this "Aj deserves better" argument. How the hell are we supposed to build new stars if fans have problem with Aj being eliminated by Madcap Moss. Like come oooooon !

Disgusting behavior from IWC, let me get this straight Madcap Moss someone who is
1- New and fresh
2- Supposed to get opportunities
3- Should be beating older guys regularly
4- Looks jacked and has the look

This is type of guy that Aj, Randy and all these older guys should lay down for and allow him to pin them but IWC hates someone getting over.
Sick of this "Aj deserves better" argument. How the hell are we supposed to build new stars if fans have problem with Aj being eliminated by Madcap Moss. Like come oooooon !
I mean, tbf, Madcap Moss wasn't that good.

He had a great physique, but that's about it. Average in-ring skills, and no personality or charisma whatsoever.

Now if that was someone like Austin Theory, Grayson Waller, Carmelo Hayes, Trick Williams, or Bron Breakker who eliminated AJ in that rumble, then I would get it.

Madcap Moss is one of the best in ring guys for his size, he's fast, agile, should be U.S and I.C champion, WWE missed the oppertunity. Plus his jokes used to make entire smackdown arena laugh. Very sad that WWE not pushed him but right now they have Akira Tozawa a major star who should get bare minimum 8 to 10 eliminations in the Royal Rumble and should be in Final 4, I hope WWE doesn't mess it up.

Yeah, some of the pro wrestling profiles need some updates...

New CRT.

Unpopular opinion: WWE has too much talent and they should stop hiring people for 4-6 months.

RDT_20240121_1354266548973125978227794.jpg

Back