• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Omg WWE, I love pro wrestling.
Here some fun profiles I made back a few years ago (On Joke wiki) while watching Raw, Smackdown and NXT (back when NXT was badass).
Adam Cole
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt/Fiend
Just postings this for fun.
We pretty much got all of the information we need to make a decent amount of profiles, we just need some people who are willing to make the profiles for the wrestlers.

I ranked every gimmick Chirs Jericho had.

bQlSrG2.png

Sheamus also took another KO punch in the same match. It took Sheamus a little over 2 minutes to recover.

Since Big Show's punch force is 1809 pounds per square inch, 2 KO punches is equivalent to 3618 pounds per square inch. To compare, Saltwater Crocodiles have a bite force 3700 PSI.
Based off of these feats, the WWE verse should be 9-C+ to 9-B in terms of AP, due to them being comparable to Gorillas and Hippos, with their durability being even more impressive, being able to survive attacks that are comparable to a Saltwater Crocodiles bite, albeit still getting knocked out.
sure I'll make a calc for Cena tanking that explosion all of those other feats seem fine and I found clips for table busting which the best one is seemingly this one where edge tanks getting thrown through two tables which would be 621,463.2732 joules based off of the number given for rectangular table fragmentation and just multiplying that by two
This one is also valid, too.

Wrestlemania 38 is this sunday your predictions ?
Roman will beat Brock.

Theory will beat McAfee.

Knoxville will beat Sami.

RK-Bro will beat The Street Profits and The Alpha Academy.

Edge will beat AJ Styles (match of the night for sure).

Miz and Logan will beat The Mysterios.

These are all of the matches I really care about.

The card looks pretty bad tbh.

They made ziggler, Miz and everyone else from main roster show up on NXT because Vince fired 100+ wrestlers because he doesn't like workrate and independant wrestlers now they are desprate for views sending ziggler and other down there that's the truth vince is killing the product, Nick Khan already said they are listening to offers for potential sale of the company.

They made ziggler, Miz and everyone else from main roster show up on NXT because Vince fired 100+ wrestlers because he doesn't like workrate and independant wrestlers now they are desprate for views sending ziggler and other down there that's the truth vince is killing the product, Nick Khan already said they are listening to offers for potential sale of the company.
That's what happens when you fire 70% of your roster.

The fact that selling the company is being considered is crazy.

I also want to pay my respects to Triple H.

He announced that he will be officially retiring from Pro Wrestling, after over 2 decades of being in the business.

A true wrestling legend.

Absolute legend ! gave us 10/10 NXT takeover ppv matches, Great booking on nxt, Best run in WWE with Bryan in 2013 especially he kinda started the Yes movement too, And everything in did in 2003-5 too with Austin and Rock.

Absolute legend ! gave us 10/10 NXT takeover ppv matches, Great booking on nxt, Best run in WWE with Bryan in 2013 especially he kinda started the Yes movement too, And everything in did in 2003-5 too with Austin and Rock.
Lets not forget about the iconic 'Reign of Terror' he had with the World Heavyweight Championship through the early-mid 2000s.

I also loved The Authority angle.

Another question @DemonicDude...

What current wrestler do you think has the most potential to be a star?
I'll just answer this from all 3 brands Raw, Smackdown and NXT
knowing that WWE likes 6 feet 4 big guys it's very hard to say but here's who WWE might push hard and some who really deserves to be pushed.
RAW and Smackdown
Omos
Big E
Montez Ford
Damien Priest
Riddle (Absolutley he is in a tag team with Randy for a reason)
Sami but hen again WWE burys sami all the times
Cody.....what on Earth are they gonna do with him
NXT
L.A Knight
Camreon Grimes
WALTER (Gunther)
Bron Breakker (Made him the face of NXT on day one he's going places definately)
Tony'D'Angelo

I'll just answer this from all 3 brands Raw, Smackdown and NXT
knowing that WWE likes 6 feet 4 big guys it's very hard to say but here's who WWE might push hard and some who really deserves to be pushed.
RAW and Smackdown
Omos
Big E
Damien Priest
Montez Ford
Damien Priest
Riddle (Absolutley he is in a tag team with Randy for a reason)
Sami but hen again WWE burys sami all the times
Cody.....what on Earth are they gonna do with him
NXT
L.A Knight
Camreon Grimes
WALTER (Gunther)
Bron Breakker (Made him the face of NXT on day one he's going places definately)
Tony'D'Angelo
I'm surprised you didn't mention Austin Theory.

Only a few wrestlers can say that they had back-to-back segments with Vince McMahon.

Back