• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Are the wrestlers going to be purely made based on their stats, or are they going to get their gimmicks and others as powers?

Like, will Kane get fire manipulation, will the Undertaker get resurrection etc.

👁️

FL65TOKWQAEPg7V

Decided to make a WWE World Heavyweight Champions tier list.

Jericho too high.
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Batista vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Y2J deserves an S tier.

rey mesterio, Shawn Michaels and John Cena too low
Rey Mysterio was a horribly booked champion (ask practically any fan of WWE and they'll say the same), Shawn Michaels winning the title was great, but the title reign itself was too short (28 days). He didn't do much with it. I put Christian at B because he at least did something with the title despite his reign being short. As for Cena, His first reign was decent, but when he won it in 2013 was when his reign as champ sucked. He did nothing memorable with the title.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Batista vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Chris Jericho

Y2J deserves an S tier.

Rey Mysterio was a horribly booked champion (ask practically any fan of WWE and they'll say the same), Shawn Michaels winning the title was great, but the title reign itself was too short (28 days). He didn't do much with it. I put Christian at B because he at least did something with the title despite his reign being short. As for Cena, His first reign was decent, but when he won it in 2013 was when his reign as champ sucked. He did nothing memorable with the title.
That's not true at all.

He lost it.

That's not true at all.

He lost it.
He lost it against Randy Orton, which I believe merged the WWE and World Heavyweight championships, and that is legit one of the worst decisions WWE made.

Besides that, Cena did nothing memorable with the title during his 2013 run.

He lost it against Randy Orton, which I believe merged the WWE and World Heavyweight championships, and that is legit one of the worst decisions WWE made.

Besides that, Cena did nothing memorable with the title during his 2013 run.
That was the implication, but thank you for explaining it to anyone who was unaware of the context.

I think John has enough feats to put him at consistent into wall tier due to TLC matches where he has thrown fellows through tables and even two tables at some points

I think I can start to construct a solid profile on him I don’t think he has many notable abilities he has Martial Arts as a wresler, weapon master as he shows to be proficient with the many items around the ring, and that’s it aside from the Superhuman characteristics I was on the edge on of he was peak or superhuman but slamming your foe through a table is common in this verse and sometimes even two

Cena I can say at his worst is able to lift both the edge and the big show. Big Show has been stated in universe to be 500 pounds pretty consistently and the Edge who is 241 meaning Cena lifted 741 pounds or 336.112 kg Peak Human LS

at his best LS Cena can scale to Mark Henry due to being able to beat him in arm wrestling while earlier showings have shown John incapable of lifting the 410 pound Henry falling when he attempts to slam him in this instance right after the arm wrestling John is able to do so showing a potential strength gain in his lore as this is a triumphant feat of his so this could mean he scales to him and his feat of lifting a car stated to be 2 and a half tons which would land Cena in Class 5 LS

I don’t think he has much in terms of speed most likely peak human due to being a professional wrestler unless if Cena has hidden bullet/light dodging feats I’m unaware of

Stamina is most likely superhuman he’s been able to fight even after he has been beaten to a blood pulp in his i quite match with Brock lesnar and kept fighting he also has participated in several I quite matches where the point is to cause as much pain onto an opponent until they want to quit

Intelligence wise John is pretty smart when it comes to his craft I’d put him at above average being able to utilize the environment to his advantage, was able to utilize several techniques on the Miz in his I quit match to put as much pain on him in order to make him quit within a short amount of time, and has fought many different wrestlers in his time of 18 years of wrestling

I would also like to point out that wrestlers like Edge, The Miz, and Eddie Guerrero should have genius level intelligence, as they almost always find ways to win matches in very creative ways, even if it's considered cheating. They pretty much always outsmart their opponents and find a way to pull out a win.

Just average human so maybe I’ll list them under that as they don’t have many notable speed feats surprisingly
I feel like the wrestlers should have at least Above Average - Possibly Peak Human speed due to them being very physically fit, with a few exceptions like The Great Khali, Mark Henry, etc.

You generally don't lift someone up in the air unassisted to body slam them. It's third point of balance stuff.

Probably not super impressive, but Andre the Giant's in-universe weight was 236 kg, which means Hogan body slamming him grants him peak human LS.

A list of wrestlers by billed weights, can maybe be helpful for LS.
I’m curious on if this should be used or if the weight stated by an announcer should be used a good example would be the big show who the announcers state to be 500 pounds a couple of times which could be seen as the weight of the character in canon
You generally don't lift someone up in the air unassisted to body slam them. It's third point of balance stuff.
For the lifting feat John directly does he holds the two fellows above his head and for his scaling to mark Henry he matched him in arm wrestling is what I’m getting at

I’m curious on if this should be used or if the weight stated by an announcer should be used a good example would be the big show who the announcers state to be 500 pounds a couple of times which could be seen as the weight of the character in canon

For the lifting feat John directly does he holds the two fellows above his head and for his scaling to mark Henry he matched him in arm wrestling is what I’m getting at
The thing I listed is what you described, yeah "Billed" essentially means in-universe for wrestling, for examplle, Iron Shiek was billed from Iran, ut was actually from Iraq iirc

The thing I listed is what you described, yeah "Billed" essentially means in-universe for wrestling, for examplle, Iron Shiek was billed from Iran, ut was actually from Iraq iirc
Alright :) yeah I was questioning that the announcer sometimes will say a different number but I’m pretty sure he’s just rounding up so this means cena lifted 725 pounds or 328.854 kg still peak human slightly lower

Back