• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Haven't watched WWE in a while, but isn't there one wrestler who could create a pocket dimension that was the size of a house and he was considered powerful because of that?

The summoned bolts of lightning would most likely be Building level as the common value I see for lightning is 1.6 billion Joules so multiplying this value by four gets us 6400000000 joules or 1.52 tons of TNT the destruction of the ring would most likely not be as high
Jerico's statement is possibly just an exaggeration but the wall busting is just more fuel to the already very consistently wall tier WWE

So, it seems that there's more than enough evidence to prove that the WWE verse is consistently 9-C to 9-B in terms of power.

So, it seems that there's more than enough evidence to prove that the WWE verse is consistently 9-C to 9-B in terms of power.
Yeah the cena profile I've constructed so far is pretty bare-bones most likely I'll add the quote "You can't see me" to it as well as some of the techniques such as the 5 knuckle shuffle

I'm curious about the idea of a description for the fellow I'm not the best at those so what are some good ideas?

I'm curious about the idea of a description for the fellow I'm not the best at those so what are some good ideas?
"John Felix Anthony Cena is an American professional wrestler, actor, and former rapper, currently signed to WWE. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, he is tied for the most world championship reigns in professional wrestling history."

I want to make a Chris Jericho profile, but the wiki is blocked on my laptop, and my tablet gets buggy when I'm editing or making profiles.

I've added a render to the current profile so I think the last thing to do is list the notable attacks/techniques so I'm curious on what should be mentioned for john's profile?

I've added a render to the current profile so I think the last thing to do is list the notable attacks/techniques so I'm curious on what should be mentioned for john's profile?
Isn't this better?
Or this from the official website

Last edited:
Five Knuckle Shuffle

Attitude Adjustment

STF

Flying Shoulder Block

Sit-out Hip Toss

Protobomb

Lightning Fist

Springboard Stunner

Fisherman Suplex

One-handed Bulldog

Sunset Flip Powerbomb

Umm...

Didn't know he was a wwe superstar

Isn't this better?
Or this from the official website
which one would you recommend the one with the shirt or the one without the shirt?

FMff6icXMAEBW4Q

Made a WWE video game tier list. What y'all think?

I think this is a perfect scaling chain for the WWE verse.

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler.

Edit: Randy Orton and Kurt Angle should be in God Tier.

Last edited:
I mostly agree with that (With one exception to the female wrestlers: Chyna, she is clearly Top tier, if not low God tier material, she was consistently shown to be a match to Triple H and even intimidate him and his contenders of the time, and was a powerhouse in any division), but we need to remember one thing:

As an entertainment thing, and with the tropes I discussed before, particularly the entrance high-energy peak of even low-carders and team attacks, it is entirely possible even a very weak fighter can cause damage to a god-tier one. Not likely to do anything lasting or even significant, but you can watch any Royal Rumble, and even an absolute jobber who has just entered the match or made a tag-team attack can at least staggeror knock down a God tier. Certain cinematic leeway must be considered as well for special occasions.

But yeah, in general, that list seems solid.

I mostly agree with that (With one exception to the female wrestlers: Chyna, she is clearly Top tier, if not low God tier material, she was consistently shown to be a match to Triple H and even intimidate him and his contenders of the time, and was a powerhouse in any division), but we need to remember one thing:
Legit forgot about Chyna lol. But yeah, Top Tier, possibly Low God Tier seems about right for Chyna.

As an entertainment thing, and with the tropes I discussed before, particularly the entrance high-energy peak of even low-carders and team attacks, it is entirely possible even a very weak fighter can cause damage to a god-tier one. Not likely to do anything lasting or even significant, but you can watch any Royal Rumble, and even an absolute jobber who has just entered the match or made a tag-team attack can at least staggeror knock down a God tier. Certain cinematic leeway must be considered as well for special occasions.
These only apply in certain scenarios. As an individual, the jobber does no damage to a god tiered wrestler. Only time an individual jobber or low carder inflicts any kind of damage to a god tiered character is when they enter the Royal Rumble fresh, while that god tiered character has been weakened and/or fatigued prior to their entrance.

But yeah, in general, that list seems solid.
Thanks!

Are the strongest characters in the WWE 9-B or 9-A?

I firmly believe that the Mid and High tiers are 9-C to 9-B. So what about the Top to God tier characters?

Back