• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I feel 9-B+ would only get a possibly tiering or just straight up rejected since it was just a statement which could be interpreted as just flowery language and is massively above anything else we've seen with nothing to back it up. any other feat below that like the White Rhino, Orca, and Whale Shark should be taken with a grain of salt since it was just a statement but most of their KE isn't much above (or below) where they currently sit in AP
Yeah. At best, 9-B+ would only be labeled as possibly at best.

Holy Mother of ****** Shit👀
His stamina will be godly for all continents running feat and surface scaling for climbing buildings and let's do the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa P.E Feat too
I'm freaking dead !!!! Tooooo much feats😳
#TeamRandom
#Randomgoddess
#AllHailRandom
I'm gonna be eating popcorn 🍿 and reading the entire CRT when it will be eventually posted lol
I think we have another Supernatural tier on our hands, which makes sense due to how impressive his win/loss count actually is.

Imma need some help listing all of the feats we've gathered here.
the biggest one seems to be the statement of "as strong as the largest animals known to man" thought im unsure how likely this is to be accepted since its just a statement which could be flowery language

Orca: 226.8 Kilojoules (Female) to 583.2 Kilojoules (Male)

Whale Shark: 223 KJ

Elephant: 125 KJ

White Rhinoceros: 221 KJ

The new calc that needs to be accepted: Cena throws a man through aluminum

and the biggest possible outcome Blue Whale: 9645.062 KJ for 100 ton adults to 14467.593 KJ for 150 ton adults

this as well:
Eh hold on that building promo is OLD. The tallest building when Warrior was IC Champ was the Sears Tower which gives 550.1132 Kilojoules results

I.. don’t think the current circumstances make the timing for a Mr. McMahon profile ideal
Obviously separate art from artist yada yada but within a few weeks of the actor/Vince resigning over sexual misconduct allegations....

We should at least wait a few months before adding a profile

Just postings this for fun.
Since you are banned, this the only way and you might hopefully see this… I hope you don’t feel too negative in your mind, and try not to worry about stuff… try to feel more free I guess… it felt like many people were attacking you or something which is why I said this 🐵👍
monkey-miss.gif

It'd be funny if this were the feat that would finally get rid of the main weakness the WWE verse has.
them breaking bulletproof glass =/= being able to tank a bullet shot if thats what you're referring too. most of the ones of them going through it shows the glass being perfectly intact, the punching/kicking through it is strength feats so simple enough.

them breaking bulletproof glass =/= being able to tank a bullet shot if thats what you're referring too. most of the ones of them going through it shows the glass being perfectly intact, the punching/kicking through it is strength feats so simple enough.
There were a couple of feats of the wrestlers breaking the glass, but yeah I get your point.

What about this one?

Back