• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Strength:

These are all of the feats from The Ultimate Warrior that need to be taken into consideration.

Holy Mother of ****** Shit👀
His stamina will be godly for all continents running feat and surface scaling for climbing buildings and let's do the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa P.E Feat too
I'm freaking dead !!!! Tooooo much feats😳
#TeamRandom
#Randomgoddess
#AllHailRandom
I'm gonna be eating popcorn 🍿 and reading the entire CRT when it will be eventually posted lol

just had a very nice chat about WWF lore with my dad that was pretty neat and apparently there was a 90's cartoon about the Megapowers

although he's probably thinking of Hulk Hogan's rock and wrestling which I really wanna look into now but about real life feats

I don't think these statements by the wrestler himself should be taken into account given that other wrestlers such as hulk hogan and macho man randy savage have before stated to be able to blow up the world because of the massive power from each other from forming the mega powers (we gotta make a team profile for the mega powers)

Why? I haven’t read the respect thread does Ultimate Warrior have a feat of jumping off the Burj Khalifa..?

Why? I haven’t read the respect thread does Ultimate Warrior have a feat of jumping off the Burj Khalifa..?
Nope.

I think DD is just highballing the feat.

Also, the feat of Ultimate Warrior scaling the building never shows him jumping off said building.

Impossible to calculate, massive outlier, debatably canon, yeah I don’t think we can use this...
I mean... Hulk Hogan did claim he can crack fault lines...

Though then again, this is just statement, so we have to take it with a massive grain of salt.

It’s acceleration is 0-60 mph in 10.7 sec, which is only 1.04x slower than JBL’s car, and the timeframe looks longer at a glance, so it could get higher than the Cena feat depending on the car weight
Potential upgrade for the Top Tier wrestlers?

It’s acceleration is 0-60 mph in 10.7 sec, which is only 1.04x slower than JBL’s car, and the timeframe looks longer at a glance, so it could get higher than the Cena feat depending on the car weight
The car’s heavier too, this’ll be the second highest calc for the verse at a minimum in all likelihood

The car’s heavier too, this’ll be the second highest calc for the verse at a minimum in all likelihood
So Top Tiers would most likely get upgraded to 200+ KJ if this feat ends up getting accepted.

And we still have tons of other feats to look at.

I did a very rough version of the calc and got uh.. 75 Kilojoules

using a timeframe of 4 seconds the car was travelling nearly twice as slow as JBL’s

Back