• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problems with Naruto calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was looking at this calculation and really found some things that make it wrong.

I don't mean the calculation, but the interpretation that Madara intercepted while Tsunade was at the speed of light.

latest

In this scan here, it is clear that the beam is falling in front of Madara and Mu, not going to meet them. For the lightning to hit directly, Tsunade and Ay would have to change his tragedy, which is impossible, since they cannot do that. In addition, there are other things that support that they hit the ground, and only then attacked Madara:

• 1 - The sound effect gives the feeling that the lightning struck something, in this case, the ground. Shoom over there is the biggest proof that it was a speed collision with the ground or anything else falling. Shoom: "バ キ ュ ン, ば き ゅ ん "romanized as" bakyun "is an SFX for a sudden burst of speed, like a sudden rapid dash or rocket launch.
  • 2 - The high luminosity, which made Madara and Mu cover their eyes, is apparent from the aura that collects the objects after they return to their shape.

Another thing that supports this is Tsunade's movement, since she did not leave her leg stretched out to hit Madara but instead kicked her in the direction.

Two things

1. What Lightning? That was a Light speed transfer technique, how does Lightning come into play?

2. It's clear she was attacking, there's a blurr right there that indicates she swung her leg at that moment.

Don't worry @The_Alxhemist. Everything from this was already discussed long ago and all major points got debunked. No reason to worry about this.

Two things

1. What Lightning? That was a Light speed transfer technique, how does Lightning come into play?

2. It's clear she was attacking, there's a blurr right there that indicates she swung her leg at that moment.
It transforms the object it is going to carry in lightning, but it doesn't matter, I know this is lightspeed.

Yes, that is, Madara reacted to the swing of her leg and not her in lightspeed while traveling.

It's clear Tsunade and Ayy were still under the effects of the Justu. He reacted to the swing of her leg whilst she was still moving at LS
They were not, ''SHOOM'' directly implies that they collided with something and the light coming from the bottom up towards Madara, makes it clear that it was their landing.

the 100 thousandth time we have discussed this over and over and over. This is nothing new and it has been debunked end of story.

I do agree with USklaverei on this. The fact that the items retain their aura for a period after they've arrived means it is likely that A and Tsunade were not lightspeed at that moment.

Why is there a need to revive an already concluded and heated debate?
Literally everything you are saying right now was discussed already.

This has happened several times on several subjects, and none of this makes it impossible to be debated again, with most things indicating that Madara does not react to lightspeed in this case, but to Tsunade's kick.

Should I or Damage ask some staff members knowledgeable about Naruto to come here via the @Username command?

Right now there are ongoing revisions for Part 2 Naruto. I think, personally, it might be best if this thread were put on hold until the main Naruto revision is done. Then this can be looked at properly instead of having two ongoing Naruto threads.

Okay. I will temporarily lock this thread then. Tell Damage3245 via his message wall when it should be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back