• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem Sleuth revisions (Again)

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So waaaaaaay way back, I made a thread revising the Problem Sleuth verse. Azzy said that the Megaton Key weighs one Megaton, and thus the Attack Potency would be 1 Megaton of TNT, which is Small City level.

I've recently realized that this is incorrect.

1 Megaton of Mass =/= 1 Megaton of TNT equivalent.

Instead, under the assumption that it weighs one megaton, I'll apply KE to it. A quick google search tells me that the average human punches at 11.176 m/s, applying that one megaton of mass into a Kinetic Energy calculator will get you 62,451,488,000 Joules, which is City Block level.

Thus, Mobster Kingpin in his base form and anybody who scales to him should be downgraded to 8-B.

Are there any better ways to find its speed or other feats in general? Because I agree that this should not count as Low 7-B. Former math guru HIT IT also said this is clearly not a Low 7-B feat.

Back