• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably Stompy: 682 vs. Alex Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
I dunno, I noticed this was an option available to me so I thought why the hell not. Speed is equalized only if it needs to be (didn't bother checking), and the two start in an empty SCP facility. First key 682 Who wins?

SCP-682

Alex Mercer

What does Alex do besides assimilation? Because if Alex tries it, 682 will overtake his consciousness

eh at this point its either incon(type 9 + low godly means mercer can't really put down 682) or 682 adapts a way to kill mercer

i'll go with incon for now though

Mercer can just absorb 682 then.

If the counter posession thing is EC, then nothing is stopping Alex from assimilating 682 on a molecular level.

The Wright Way said:
I don't think that translates to absorption resistance.
It does, its resiosted absorption on that level

Also 682 can just create a new body if its body is absorbed

...No. It doesn't. Resistance to biology manipulation on a cellular level doesn't suddenly mean that The Thing can't assimilate you.

Low-Godly over time. Doesn't sound combat applicable.

Edit: Ignore first point. I misread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back