• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably Shiki's first fair match - SHIKI(EDEN'S ZERO) VS BORUTO

How well would Shiki fare against Boruto?

Shiki's physical strength is superior to Boruto's. This is when Shiki is using his Ether Gear(partial) and Boruto is at his best aka Karma+Jougan.

While Shiki's Gravity Manipulation is versatile, Boruto is more versatile overall with his wide range of Jutsu and shadow clones.

Shiki has a flight advantage.

Boruto gets energy absorption with Karma seal activated along with stat increase. Shiki's stats can also be massively amplified with Full Body Ether Gear he activated when he performed Gravity Comet.

How would the match go?

R1: Boruto(w/o Karma seal) vs Shiki(Partial Ether Gear)

R2: Boruto(w/ Karma seal) vs Shiki(Partial Ether Gear)

R3: Boruto(w/ Karma seal) vs Shiki(Full Ether Gear)

SPEEDS EQUALISED

Shiki is 126 Tons while Boruto is at the very least, 572,64 tons, of course, using Boruto's post TS key. And he one shot with Karma seal

So it's a mismatch due to AP.

Also why is Boruto's lifting strength at class G? I browsed through his profile and Kawaki's and neither have any justification

How can a character's lifting strength be scaled to Choji?

That literally makes no sense if you ask me...

I personally believe Shiki one shots round 1.

Boruto takes Round 2 mid-hard diff because of speed altho it would probably be decreased.

Shiki takes Round 3 hard diff

Davidsteel1 said:
You'll want to equalise speed for this, Massively hypersonic vs supersonic is a massive gap
Can't Shiki slow down Boruto by increasing his weight or the weight of his clothes? I didn't equalize speed for that reason.Moreover his Striking Strength is just so much massive compared to Boruto.

He also has flight advantage.

Boruto would be a few hundred times faster than Shiki, b4 Shiki could take a step Boruto could accomplish a few dozen things, the gaps too large.

Plus apparently Boruto scales to over 572 tons compared to Shiki's 127 that's a sizeable ap gap as well, so his striking strength isn't superior at all

Davidsteel1 said:
Boruto would be a few hundred times faster than Shiki, b4 Shiki could take a step Boruto could accomplish a few dozen things, the gaps too large.

Plus apparently Boruto scales to over 572 tons compared to Shiki's 127 that's a sizeable ap gap as well, so his striking strength isn't superior at all
Scaling Lifting Strength of Boruto to Choji is just plain dumb of that is what they did. Shiki has legit displayed Multi-City Block level striking strength while Boruto never did.

I agree that his lifting strength shouldn't be scaled off of Choji but that's an issue for CRT's not here.

His striking strength scales to Kawaki who has a MCB feat which is above Shiki's, that's just the way it is.

Wasn't it Kawaki's fire style jutsu's vaporization that was multi city Block Level?

It's not striking strength, right?

Okay yeah it's kinda unfair....

I equalized their speeds. How would this affect the result ?

Boruot blits with Shunshin

He is way way wya smarter

Has more experience

Range

Acupuncture, power sealing with gentle fist

Invisible attacks

And soon he will have precog and healing with the current crt for abilities.

Boruto can't seal jack with gentle fist. No Byakugan.

that said Shiki doesn't have the advantage at all except being able to counter Shunsuin with Gravity.

....yeah so u didn't read what the op said about that at the top huh???

This is Boruto with Jogan. Which means he screws Shiki over

AstralKing7 said:
....yeah so u didn't read what the op said about that at the top huh???

This is Boruto with Jogan. Which means he screws Shiki over
Dude, don't start. Gentle Fist isn't effective with just seeing the Chakra Pathway, it's to see the Tenketsu along with it, which is how it's used to forcibly open or close pressure points.

Lmao what u do realize Boruto knows gentle fist right? What r u arguing here??

Like seriously if u are saying he doesn't have it I don't know what to tell u cause the episode he fought Nue literally shows him attacking tenketsu.

Imma just chalk this up to you not remembering the episode

AstralKing7 said:
Lmao what u do realize Boruto knows gentle fist right? What r u arguing here??

Like seriously if u are saying he doesn't have it I don't know what to tell u cause the episode he fought Nue literally shows him attacking tenketsu.

Imma just chalk this up to you not remembering the episode
I know he knows it. Knowing it doesn't automatically mean you can see the Tenketsu, Neji vs Hinata already proved that.

And he literally just attacked it and was only shown the Pathway. Which is barebones compared to even Himawari.

What????? Dude. U do understand he saw the literal point right? What's even worse for the opponent is thwt the weakest spot gets shown. All of the chakra in nue's chakra point was lighting up even tho he could see the rest of the pathway

Boruto isn't Hinata first of all.

Like seriously did u not see the point that Boruto attacked? It was the highlight

AstralKing7 said:
What????? Dude. U do understand he saw the literal point right? What's even worse for the opponent is thwt the weakest spot gets shown. All of the chakra in nue's chakra point was lighting up even tho he could see the rest of the pathway

Boruto isn't Hinata first of all.

Like seriously did u not see the point that Boruto attacked? It was the highlight
And again he didn't see the tenketsu only the pathway was shown. He jumped, hit it in the small of it's back and the pathway was shown. No Pressure Points.

Ain't Himawari either.

Boruto can't use the Jougan to his will, can he? I just mentioned it in the first point stating that his Striking Strength would be inferior even with possible stat amp by Jougan.

If he can actually activate it at will, then it's okay to use it. Idk because I'm not really following the anime and I'm just following the manga.

The match is Boruto(w/ and w/o Karma seal) vs Shiki (partial and full ether gear)

Wouldn't it be composite if we include Jougan into his arsenal in tbis fight as of now? Jougan is not even introduced yet in the manga.

So I'd like you to refrain from bringing Jougan into the equation.

Nerd1435 said:
Boruto can't use the Jougan to his will, can he? I just mentioned it in the first point stating that his Striking Strength would be inferior even with possible stat amp by Jougan.

If he can actually activate it at will, then it's okay to use it. Idk because I'm not really following the anime and I'm just following the manga.

The match is Boruto(w/ and w/o Karma seal) vs Shiki (partial and full ether gear)

I'm the opposite it literally says Boruto with karma plus Jogan

And again he didn't see the tenketsu only the pathway was shown. He jumped, hit it in the small of it's back and the pathway was shown. No Pressure Points.

Ain't Himawari either.

For some reason fandom won't allow me to post scans

How does Boruto scale above Shiki by a lot? He only scales to Kawaki who has a Multi City Block Level AP feat.

This does not in any way apply to striking strength because there's no one who actually tanked it and got hurt by his punches later on. I'm also doubtful as to how Kawaki's durability is Multi City Block Level.

While Shiki on the other hand has displayed a Multi City Block Level+ Striking Strength on the very first chapter which would automatically mean 8-A AP and Durability. And it is very very safe to assume that's his Casual Striking Strength and he actually had to exert later on.

Not to mention his Full Body Ether Gear which disturbed the Gravity considerably on an interstellar scale just by activating it. The space cops(or whatever they are) were actually surprised by such Ether readings. It is safe to assume that him going all out would be far far stronger than Multi-city Block Level+.

Shiki outmatches Boruto in terms of Striking Strength and Durability, no contest.

While Boruto has got better range, versatility and Intelligence.

They would have around the same Attack Potencies.

Um...u do realize how chakra control works right??? Kawaki tanked his own blast dude what are u talking about? Boruto also absorber part of a 7C attack does actually be is way stronger than Shinki if u don't wanna use the profile's ratings

Crazy u said durability when Boruto has tanked

Also I don't know if u understand this when u say shinki displayed 8A striking doesn't mean he has 8A durability. That's not automatic it doesn't always scale like that. He used gravity lol. So does gravity increase his durability? No

I mean based on the fact that he doesn't outright hurt himself when he throws a punch it clearly does. Even more so the more recent chapters double down on this, he throws a punch adding gravity and power to it, then as his punch is about to land he deactivates his EG he strikes with all the power but his body can't handle it nearly as well, he hurts his arm badly.

Back