• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, that means Sonic was above them.

Or you could argue Sonic got stronger since 06 IG.

I guess you could go with the route Sonic became much stronger since 06 and was stronger than them now.

Anyways, yeh they probably scale cause 06.

So how de handle Sonic's key? Do we make a "Pre-Sonic Battle" key? Or do we change his adventure era key to 5-A?

We make the current 5-A key to go to Battle-current, instead of Gens-current, and Adventure key stays the same

Seems good to add to me.

Emerl also was cited as a "liability" by Gerald due to not being dependently controllable and "going out of control" so with him logically not being classified as part of the weapons that could destroy the black comet and only the ARK being stated as the only weapon capable of destroying the black comet circumvents any possible issues i can have with this since Ultimate Emerl could powerscale to the ARK's Eclipse Cannon powered by the energy of all 7 Emeralds but couldnt be properly utilized by Gerald or anyone else to do such a thing like destroy the black comet due to his evil personality when in that state that wouldn't listen to anyone or could defect.

I suppose I can agree with this because after all, if the Chaos Emeralds aren't used for good intentions, then using them to their full capabilities is kind of impossible because usually Postive beats Negative in most cases.

What are the conclusions here? I personally thought that the first post seemed to make sense.

The proposal is that Ultimate Emerl is actualy 5-A because he used the emeralds

Idk what Gemerl has to do with it, Ultimate Gemerl is clearly superior to Emerl because Base Sonic beat one while Super Sonic beat the other

Thank you. Feel free to ask the rest as well. We are in a hurry.

Has anybody asked '''all''' of the people that I recommended yet?

Back