• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with that level Kenbu won't be a game changerm it will help during the begining parts of the battle but after some point Yuri will be able to handle it to a degree, even if it's just reacting better, Luffy got around Katakuri so why can't Yuri when she has close to 600 years of battle experience.

You do know that Soru doesn't actually increas his speed right? Its just a high movement technique, it doesn't make him go faster then what it already is plus he can only use it when he's in Gear 2nd while Yuri can also do the same thing in base, just saying.

Rocket and UFO are nothing compared to Yuri's flight capabilites I'm sorry but they isn't , she can literaly stands in the air and can move in any direction she desires, Gear 4th I'll agree can match but not Rocket and UFO.

Yes Luffy may have a high amounts of resistince againts yuri's physical attacks but Yuri is capable of attacking her opponent via destroying the inside directly with Shinsoo.

Luffy got around Katakuri because, guess what: his Haki developed during their fight to the point where he could match him. Not because of Katakuri's short-comings. And Yuri does not have any reliable means to bypass future-sight and the ability to sense her intentions/emotions. Luffy's especially proficient with the latter.

Soru does increase his speed. And Gear 2nd by default is already faster. I recommend re-reading Blueno vs Luffy. Not to mention there are cases where Luffy moved in Gear 2nd without Soru and he's still faster than his opponent. He simply vanishes whenever he utilizes Soru.

I never said Rocket and UFO could amount to True Flight, but if the argument was "Yuri can sit in the air", Luffy can still get to her. Not to mention he's got superior range, so it doesn't matter in any case.

Shinsoo is dispersed due to the protection of Haki, as already mentioned.

L8er.

Well this isn't going anywhere between the two of us, oh well my vot still stands Yuri High difficulty. It definatly will be an epic battle to watch if possible.

Also, I wanted to add on another reason why I think Yuri can win and it has to do with this photo and yes this is base Yuri incase anyone was wondering and yes that tiny building is an actual station that is fairly sizable.

@Enyru

Gotcha. You can always go back in and edit your comment.

@Cin

My questions?

Also, in general, I fail to see how haki would disperse of shinsoo. That's similar to saying that Haki would disperse of air in general, which would make it fairly difficult for any haki user to breath if the technique dispersed of the literal air around them, leaving them in a vacuum (though shinsoo can exist in a vacuum regardless as the tower creates it, including in sealed rooms).

I'm also confused on why an over 400+ year gap in experience is not enough to provide a decent counter to pre-cog. Such experience would more easily allow for the predicting of moves, even given Luffy's unique fighting style. Not to mention that his observation haki displayed while fighting Katakuri, is not a constant, meaning he'd have to rely on the sensing of living things (though I thought Luffy could only sense negative emotions iirc). And such haki certainly hasn't prevent him from being struck before.

I had honestly completely forgotten about Yuri's shown durability being a great deal above her AP. And I had also forgotten about UFO to lessen the advantage of flight, though it is unlikely Luffy would use such as I find Gear 4 to be a far better technique.

Luffy does also have superior range with his regular attacks, being able to attack several kilometers. But Yuri's needle that she used against Karaka, as well as Rose Shower, also have this range, such that even from this distance, she's not completely helpless. And Rose Shower provides such massive AoE that it would be unlikely that Luffy would be able to escape such.

I think that the statistics amplification has been pointed out by both sides. Luffy with Soru, and Gear 4th as well as haki, and Yuri just with shinsoo enhancement in general. I don't see why one would be significantly greater than the other, so this point seems rather null to me from both sides.

This also doesn't include Yuri having the potential to use reverse shinsoo flow, or the advantage she has with her needles as cutting attacks work rather well against Luffy. In particular with the size alteration of green march.

I don't see explosive punches doing much other than making it so Luffy doesn't automatically resist her physical attacks. But I'm honestly going to go for an inconclusive here, for several reasons. Those being the statistics amplifying techniques canceling out any kind of AP or speed advantage one could truly gain over the other. Luffy's pre-cog and fighting style being somewhat countered by Yuri's plethora of experience, tendency to leap around the battlefield, and her employment of cutting weapons, in particular the Green April. Reverse Shinsoo flow seems like a relative non factor only because she hasn't displayed such (and doesn't seem like the kind of character who would display such anyhow). And while she can likely use Shinsoo for energy blasts and forcefields, other than the bubble she created, I can't recall having her used shinsoo for either of those purposes before.

So I'm going inconclusive here.

I'm fairly certain Luffy is going to be upgraded to just country level soon, due to a map of the One Piece World seeming to have their planet be as large as the Sun.

@Velox

Version 6-B of the scale for 29 Teratons and the new version 6-B of Luffy scale for 10 Teratons, and also the her experience of 400+ years in battles of life and death can counter Precognition of Luffy.

Erm, no changes are being applied. Why are you talking about non-existent stats? Not to mention, restricting Gear 4th when Yuri is 29 Teratons would be severely unfair.

Well, but will not the Luffy Base be upgraded to 6-B scale for 10 Teratons? He should still be able to hurt Yuri, since her 6-B version of it scale to 29 Teratons, it's just a difference of almost 3X, I'm just talking about what I'm going to do with this thread if the new Calc calc of 10 Teratons is accepted, but as long as the calc is not accepted or changes are made to Luffy's stats, that match of the Low 6-B versions of both will still be active.

@Cin

My mistake. I saw your blog with regards to the one piece world being the size of our sun, and the small country level stats being boosted to country and country+ due to the PE changing. I wasn't sure if those stats were going to be applied or not.

I'd agree that the AP difference hands her a victory. Though I wouldn't say it's a stomp as neither of them are particularly hax, and 3x isn't enough to one shot. Meh, I'm not sure.

I wrote a wall of text. Now is gone and IDK why it wasn't posted.

Anyway I will make it shorter.

Yuri has a slightly bigger AP but IDK if Luffy can close that gap using Gear 3rd and Buso.

Luffy's probably faster unless Yuri can blitz her opponents just like Luffy does in Gear 2nd with Soru.

Has Yuri fought anyone with Precog in Luffy's level or Precog in general? The experience doesn't make you capable of counter the precog if you never fought with it. Also Luffy's precog let him to watch several seconds in the future.

Can the Buso or Haoshoku affect Yuri's Shinsoo with that barrier-and-shockwaves stuff?

I'm not voting either. First I want to somebody answer my questions.

Beyon just simply giving extra defence and strength? no Buso shouldn't effect Yuri's Shinsoo since it only really bypasses intangiable opponents and only deals extra damage againts tangable ones. Although it'll take a lot to defend agaitns Rose shower. For Hao I'm honestly doubt it'll do much beyond just surprising her the first couple of time, it may defend againts some of Yuri's weaker shinnsoo attacks but her major ones shouln't be stopped.

Even if she never faught agaitns a precognition user Yuri has shown to be attentive in battle. So I doubt she wouldn't figure Luffy's precog out after fighting againts Luffy after a bit of time, since regardless of who wins this battle won't be a short one due to both of their strong dura. I'm not saying she'll be able to perfectly counter Ken but I doubt it'll be a game changer after a short amount of time.

4 More Votes for Ha Yuri Zahard to Win

3 More Votes for Monkey D. Luffy to Win

6 More Inconclusives to End

Sorry if the grammar sucks.

Luffy only countered Enel's Mantra with unpredictable attacks. Later Enel was affected by PIS and stuff yeah but the Kenbu was a pain in the butt for Luffy most of the fight.

Also Luffy can prevent Yuri's attacks even before she gets up, just like Katakuri did against Luffy in the fight.

It's not the quantity but the quality. If there isn't any precog users in ToG then it's kinda stretchy say that Yuri'd figure Luffy's precog if she ever fought against it.

Well Shinsoo won't be affected by Haki. How large is the AoE of Red Shower?

this large, and that building is a fairly sized one just to imform you.

Well it debatable on what degree can can someone do if they never faught againts a precog user, personally I doubt Yuri will always get outmatch just simply because of Luffy's Ken but each to their own. Although while it isn't fighting experience she does have a level of experience towards precog users since I'm sure she is aware of Hockney's abilility, although again it's not a fighting experience so take that as you wish.

Her regular punches does this and leave this as a result, although I do doubt it'll be too much of a problem towards Luffy though he will need to be careful.

Thank you.

IDK if the first scan is bigger or smaller than the Logia users's AoE, like Crocodile or Enel. Luffy must be careful but his fighting style plus the Kenbu precog allowing him to see several seconds in the future helps him to get an advantage that Yuri hardly could overwhelm.

But if Yuri is even slightly faster with the speed amps then she'll close the gap that Kenbu gaves Luffy. But it won't completly close it. If Yuri knows the precog itself then she can have a chance of overcome it.

Anyway Luffy with high-diff. Precog and G2 to keep up with Yuri since he won't be safe using G3.

4 More Votes for Ha Yuri Zahard to Win

2 More Votes for Monkey D. Luffy to Win

6 More Inconclusives to End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back